Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

1 reason no european football. Money is our only factor and it hasn't worked with villa, kaka, terry. We need to build a sways that cand get us into the top 5 not players that want champions league football straight away like eto'o.

bluebrandon said:
oh yeah and every media source now back tracking as they not sure as well.

Yeah those fucking clueless reporters.

We need to lay siege on their sites and blister the fuck out of them.

<rant over>

time for a beer methinks lol

SWP's back said:
Long time watcher - first time poster.

Been reading this since page one on sunday (after the link was posted on 606) and finally worked up the energy to post.

Hmmmm- I agree with everyone so far.

Hope you are all pleased for this stunning insight and comtribution.

YAWN

Ireland_for_pm said:
Sorry been at work all day, can someone tell me what has gone on today? Cant really scan thru 100 pages!

looks as soon as barca and eto'o reach an agreement over the loyalty payment he will be talking to us eto'o has been fucked about of barca and rightly wants what he is owed barca are doing to him what the rags did to tevez if they wanted him to stay that much why leave it till now to offer him a new contract eto'o knows he can get 1 final massive contract at city and i,m sure he's gonna go for it it's how long we are willing to wait this could drag on till the last seconds just depends on how stuborn both parties are

backagain said:

Hmmm - welcome indeed.

ps - I am SWP's Back on 606 also - you can check my pedigree on there

Now where can I get a wife with a damp squib?

well what was that about a 4pm press confrence with his agent again? Or was that just a piss take!

Cooper_mcfc said:
1 reason no european football. Money is our only factor and it hasn't worked with villa, kaka, terry. We need to build a sways that cand get us into the top 5 not players that want champions league football straight away like eto'o.

money did'nt work with kaka villa and terry this is really intresting all 3 bids for these players were turned down by the clubs we never actually got to speek to the players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.