Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Manchester_City_Blue said:
blumoon said:
TimmyP said:
Sorry, been out onsite this afternoon. Did the 4pm conference actually happen?

x2t2kl.gif

Lescott's sick of the question now

Seriously though mate, the fella doesn't know and neither do I. Did it take place or what??? Cheers.

BlueMoon93 said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
blumoon said:
TimmyP said:

x2t2kl.gif

Lescott's sick of the question now

Seriously though mate, the fella doesn't know and neither do I. Did it take place or what??? Cheers.

No it was a mistranslation

blumoon said:
TimmyP said:

x2t2kl.gif

Jeez, I ask a simple yes or no question and I get that back. Its not like its a 4 page thread, it could be 100 pages back, 74 pages back etc. Only wanted a one word answer!

TimmyP said:

x2t2kl.gif
[/quote]

Lescott's sick of the question now[/quote]

Seriously though mate, the fella doesn't know and neither do I. Did it take place or what??? Cheers.[/quote]

No it was a mistranslation[/quote]

Thanks for clearing that up mate. Appreciate the response.

backagain said:
Cobwebcat said:
All bridges between Barca player completely burnt.

Can anyone remember when there was a breakdown like this and the player stayed? Seriously...ever?

He's leaving...it's just whether he comes to us or not.

Eto'o's agent's version of events looks like the truth. If a loyalty payment is in his contract they must pay him or they shouldn't have put it in!

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agreed, he doesn't seem to have done anything wrong. They want to sell him, he'd prefer to stay - but only if they want him. Because they don't want him he'd be happy to join us. Can't see Barca convincing him that they actually really do want to keep him. Too many bridges being burnt and anyhow they would only keep him for another 12 months as they are unlikely to offer him a contract that would put him on par with the best earners at the club.

Eto'o has every right to be pissed off. He's scored 2 vital goals in triumphant champions league finals. If that was at City there would be a big fucking statue of him outside the ground :p.

It's obvious that Barca don't want to pay the loyalty bonus and it's obvious that Eto'o wants it. Hopefully common sense will prevail.

I've read somewhere that Barca are preparing an offer of 40m euros + Keirrison (loan)+ either Caceres/Milito (loan) for David Villa so its fair to say they want to get things sorted.

ono said:
backagain said:
Cobwebcat said:
All bridges between Barca player completely burnt.

Can anyone remember when there was a breakdown like this and the player stayed? Seriously...ever?

He's leaving...it's just whether he comes to us or not.

Eto'o's agent's version of events looks like the truth. If a loyalty payment is in his contract they must pay him or they shouldn't have put it in!

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agreed, he doesn't seem to have done anything wrong. They want to sell him, he'd prefer to stay - but only if they want him. Because they don't want him he'd be happy to join us. Can't see Barca convincing him that they actually really do want to keep him. Too many bridges being burnt and anyhow they would only keep him for another 12 months as they are unlikely to offer him a contract that would put him on par with the best earners at the club.

Eto'o has every right to be pissed off. He's scored 2 vital goals in triumphant champions league finals. If that was at City there would be a big fucking statue of him outside the ground :p.

It's obvious that Barca don't want to pay the loyalty bonus and it's obvious that Eto'o wants it. Hopefully common sense will prevail.

I've read somewhere that Barca are preparing an offer of 40m euros + Keirrison (loan)+ either Caceres/Milito (loan) for David Villa so its fair to say they want to get things sorted.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20090630/53734748482/noticia/txiki-espera-cerrar-hoy-el-fichaje-de-keirrison.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/2009 ... rison.html</a>

TimmyP said:
blumoon said:
TimmyP said:

x2t2kl.gif

Jeez, I ask a simple yes or no question and I get that back. Its not like its a 4 page thread, it could be 100 pages back, 74 pages back etc. Only wanted a one word answer!
Sorry mate...........I been gagging to use this gif and you asked the question ....no offence lol ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.