Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

mancity25 said:
The Fixer said:
Do we all agree city must still be getting positive vibes from team eto? would we have pulled the deal by now if we thought it wasn't going to happen?

Thoughts....

imo the longer city dont speak the better it becomes for us.

Totally agree.

Isn't it a bit weird not one person from City has said anything regarding the Eto'o deal? I think that's seriously a good thing.
until tommorrow when we hold a press conf

city stew said:
mancity25 said:
The Fixer said:
Do we all agree city must still be getting positive vibes from team eto? would we have pulled the deal by now if we thought it wasn't going to happen?

Thoughts....

Totally agree.

Isn't it a bit weird not one person from City has said anything regarding the Eto'o deal? I think that's seriously a good thing.

Something drastic would have to happen between now and the conference for us to make a statement.

I dont think city will give too much away tomorrow on eto,

personally if we get eto'o then fantastic but if we dont then were unluky but we move on. i cannot see how mark hughes will play robi, tevez, rsc, eto'o(if he comes) and SWP in the same starting 11. if eto'o comes then 1st choice strikers are tevez and eto'o but u cannot leave rsc out when he has only just signed and he is a quality striker

The Fixer said:
city stew said:
mancity25 said:
The Fixer said:

Thoughts....

Totally agree.

Something drastic would have to happen between now and the conference for us to make a stement.

I dont think city will give too much away tomorrow on eto,

I think there will be a "yes we are interested" type comment at the most unless something BIG happens........... but there will be a hell of a lot of question about this and Tevez tomorrow if we've not got him signed up early in the day.

if we were signing anyone big tommorow i'm sure we would have got a wiff of it by now, hope i'm wrong though

RobbieSamba10 said:
When do you think it will be announced (IF he signs that is)
cheers

It depend when he signs ........... this deal could be complete in the next few day or it could go quite and be revived later in the window

or it could just go down the pan

I think with regards to Eto'o questions in the conference tommorow Mark will approach it in the same manner as he did with Wolfman / Herman personally i.e. he's a top player and when top players become available...etc etc. We've all heard it before and I don't expect him to say anything more revealing than that personally. It's basically sidestepping the question that he doesn't want to anwser at this moment in time and a clever way of doing so aswell may I add.

I have been impressed with Mark in the media excluding his praise for the rags at stages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.