Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

i think we all mite no a little more tomorrow, we have a press conf, and although eto'o aint probably gonna be there it'll be the 1st time people have been in the full media glare since this whole saga really blew up, so i expect hughes and cook no there in 4 a grilling on the eto'o transfer tomorrow

lewisMCFC said:
personally if we get eto'o then fantastic but if we dont then were unluky but we move on. i cannot see how mark hughes will play robi, tevez, rsc, eto'o(if he comes) and SWP in the same starting 11. if eto'o comes then 1st choice strikers are tevez and eto'o but u cannot leave rsc out when he has only just signed and he is a quality striker

what a silly thing to say.

chelsea dont play drogab anelka cole malouda lampard kalou di santo mikel ballack essien etc all in the same team.
why?
because its a squad game me old chum
IF we land eto'o and tevez id hazard a guess it would be tevez robinho eto up top.
but santa cruz swp and bellamy can replace either one of these if injured, change of tactics, or loss of form. we will be formiddable in this area if we get these players.
we lacked having adequate replacements last year, and it cost us

marco said:
whats the point in having a press conf when all the muen do is print there own little fairtales anyway
because we actually get to see and hear from the people involved, so the muen can write what they want but we'll have seen and heard it all with our own eyes and ears

Barcelonas website states they are waiting for a reply on the contract offered to eto . New it

scunnyblue said:
Barcelonas website states they are waiting for a reply on the contract offered to eto . New it

I think Eto'o's lawyer showing their derisory text message to the world was all the reply they're going to get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.