Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

blue 1992 said:
g180aj said:
i think as long as we sign tevez then the other forward we sign will either be eto'o or rsc cant see us goin for anyone like zlatan but we'll have to wait an see
Agree 100% i read somewhere tho that tevez is bound for liverpool or real madrid :(.

No way, red scouse can't afford him and Real haven'e shown much interest.

squirtyflower said:
blue 1992 said:
g180aj said:
i think as long as we sign tevez then the other forward we sign will either be eto'o or rsc cant see us goin for anyone like zlatan but we'll have to wait an see
Agree 100% i read somewhere tho that tevez is bound for liverpool or real madrid :(.

No way, red scouse can't afford him and Real haven'e shown much interest.

Well considering Real have confirmed they are in talks with Ribery and Villa almost being completed Tevez will hardly play. He wont be going there and he certainly wont go to the dippers.

Rammyblues said:
This thread has the same capacity to run to 500 pages, nobody knows diddly squat.

The mail seem to and they have a pretty good record of getting our transfers correct even the OS gave them a backhanded acknowledgement of this today.

"Barcelona will not be getting their hands on Robinho despite the best efforts of Spanish TV stations, but the European champions might still be doing summer business with City according to well-connected investigative duo Simon Jones and John Edwards at the Mail ..."

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Rammyblues said:
This thread has the same capacity to run to 500 pages, nobody knows diddly squat.

I know diddly squat, used to live in the flats by royce crescent above zip nada
Yeah! I know him. He's that little guy who would always sit down for a wee. I'm saying nothing about zip nada though.

just learnt of a mammoth signing on the cards...the Italian legend Tevezeto..

kippax casual said:
Rammyblues said:

The mail seem to and they have a pretty good record of getting our transfers correct even the OS gave them a backhanded acknowledgement of this today.

"Barcelona will not be getting their hands on Robinho despite the best efforts of Spanish TV stations, but the European champions might still be doing summer business with City according to well-connected investigative duo Simon Jones and John Edwards at the Mail ..."

*gets excited*

BlueMooner87 said:
personally i think if you take aguero out of athetico forlan would find it much harder
I didn't know Aguero used to play for Villarreal...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.