Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

*singingtheblues* said:
Ratsy said:
After the way the Barry deal was done I have new found confidence in the way we do things! I don't have any inside info, but still believe CT and Eto'o will be ours by close of business tomorrow. And I'll be out of a job - having spent all my last two working days reading the forums on here and "refreshing" the SSN transfer update page!!

Welcome. Rag!

Ha Ha. Not even gonna rise to that. Nuff said.

Didsbury Dave said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
C_T_I_D said:
Thanks for the clarification Tolmie's. I'm sure you'll respect my 'believe it when I see it' approach though.

Nothing good ever happens to City, that's just how it is :-)

FFS seriously bored of your constant negativity on here. Things haven't gone our way in footballing terms over the years but times are changing and you need to realise that.

The take over was amazing for us.

Robbie signing was amazing for us.
Gareth Barry is also a high cailbre signing.

All things good that have happened to us.

I agree. The takeover had made us the envy of world football. It's been like winning the lottery.

I agree, theres too much jealousy, and when were up there theyll be eating their words, and i for one will be ramming it down their throats, jealous bas***ds. x

surely the fact that david villa is about to sign for real madrid (the madrid president has said it s only a matter of time)......means therefore that barca will miss out on him and have noone to replace eto'o with......there is no way they are going to sell their leading goalscorer without a replacement........and the only one i can think of is forlan......and will they rely sell eto'o to replace him with forlan?!?!?!?!?!?!?

i think villa going to madrid could throw a major spanner in the works......

the only thing now is that we have to hope that we can offer him a contract that financially he cannt refuse!!!!

simon23 said:
surely the fact that david villa is about to sign for real madrid (the madrid president has said it s only a matter of time)......means therefore that barca will miss out on him and have noone to replace eto'o with......there is no way they are going to sell their leading goalscorer without a replacement........and the only one i can think of is forlan......and will they rely sell eto'o to replace him with forlan?!?!?!?!?!?!?

the only thing now is that we have to hope that we can offer him a contract that financially he cannt refuse!!!!

Of course they won't keep hold of him as he only has one year left on his contract and Barca won't let him go on a freebie

Yeah but what you have to realise is that eto'o is down to his last year on his contract and barca cant afford to lrt him go for nothing

barca want zlatan and need to sell eto'o to help pay for him with a 75 mill price tag on a 30 year old sounds stupid to me

kippax casual said:
simon23 said:

Of course they won't keep hold of him as he only has one year left on his contract and Barca won't let him go on a freebie

hmm im not too sure

Im also worried that we could walk away due to his wage demands

btw....its very intreresting to note that the offical MCFC website that normally runs around approximately 3-4 news stories a day has only the one on it today........and that was only posted in the last couple of hours (regarding robbie and brazil vs USA)............im desperately clutching at straws but maybe they are awaiting to announce something big!!!????

but probably not...probably a very slow news day

also doesnt MH usually do a weekly press conference?????........or is that only during the season???

g180aj said:
barca want zlatan and need to sell eto'o to help pay for him with a 75 mill price tag on a 30 year old sounds stupid to me

Why do people keep thinking Zlatan is 30? He's 27.

And I think he's overrated to be honest.

simon23 said:
kippax casual said:
simon23 said:

hmm im not too sure

Im also worried that we could walk away due to his wage demands

btw....its very intreresting to note that the offical MCFC website that normally runs around approximately 3-4 news stories a day has only the one on it today........and that was only posted in the last couple of hours (regarding robbie and brazil vs USA)............im desperately clutching at straws but maybe they are awaiting to announce something big!!!????

but probably not...probably a very slow news day

also doesnt MH usually do a weekly press conference?????........or is that only during the season???

It's a pre-match press conference during the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.