Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

marco said:
is this to be beleived?

Some people dont believe Spursmad who's had everything 100% right so far.....

So should we believe a bloke who signed up today to bluemoon and posts 3 times then runs away to another forum ready to send a link to watch us all creaming ourselves over something that isn't happening... Hmmmm

lionheart said:
marco said:
is this to be beleived?
If so, it would be stratospheric news indeed!

Until I see something on the official site I'm believing nobody but the way the site is going at the moment I could be way behind everyone else in finding out!

badge said:
crystal_mais said:
billythegoat said:
Samuel Eto is due to sign for Manchester City Football Club today at a press conference at 7pm BST. Unable to divulge the source sorry legal reasons

Can you tell why some goats have beards please...

they can't pick up the razor with their hooves. whatever happened to evolution?

The question then is can they have finger shaped hooves.

I just want this saga over, totally fed up of trying to comprehend google translations of Spanish news articles which usually have me more confused than before I read them.

billythegoat said:
Samuel Eto is due to sign for Manchester City Football Club today at a press conference at 7pm BST. Unable to divulge the source sorry legal reasons

Thats great news can you confirm that he is leaving his family holiday to fly to Manchester or will he be signing the contract on the beach. But billy thanks for the info, I bet you mummy and daddy are really proud of you.

Guess you must have been another wank that went wrong.

Bazzmand Show said:
marco said:
is this to be beleived?

My guess....no. I dont actually no what these strange individuals get out of posting this bullshit then running off.

It is total crap.

To be fair if he is right then the power w**k will be locked and loaded

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.