Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Would love it to be true but can't see it. Now though, if the website remains offline for the rest of the afternoon....who knows.....!!!

Hi im back. I can chat for a while longer this time. Ive read back and my oppinion of you fans has changed some what. Balieve who you wish to but I was only saying the latest news

billythegoat said:
Hi im back. I can chat for a while longer this time. Ive read back and my oppinion of you fans has changed some what. Balieve who you wish to but I was only saying the latest news

TRIPE

svennis pennis said:
billythegoat said:
Samuel Eto is due to sign for Manchester City Football Club today at a press conference at 7pm BST. Unable to divulge the source sorry legal reasons

Am at the tattoo parlor as we speak.

In my excitement, I went to the eto'o parlour and got "tattoo" on my left forearm.

billythegoat said:

I will Balieve who I wont fanks for coming on here Biwwy

billythegoat said:

Thing is though, you've never posted here before, Hughes says Eto'o is in early stages and you cannot spell. Who are we meant to believe?!!!!

He has signed thats is all I am saying. All has been sorted out. No he will not be at the press conference tonight. He is on holiday yes and will not comment untill the deal has been confirmed by Manchester City

billythegoat said:

What makes you believe he's signing today?

billythegoat said:

RAG SCHOOLKID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.