Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

billythegoat said:
No I cannot name where my information has come from, ofcourse I can't. What I can do is say that this afternoon around 12:30 all was concluded and he has agreed to join Manchester City
if you are right fella you will be a bluemoon legend :). You have news on other transfers or only on eto'o?

billythegoat said:
No I cannot name where my information has come from, ofcourse I can't. What I can do is say that this afternoon around 12:30 all was concluded and he has agreed to join Manchester City
You keeping well?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
billythegoat said:
if you are right fella you will be a bluemoon legend :). You have news on other transfers or only on eto'o?

My god, surely people are buying into this absolute bullshit.

billythegoat said:
See there you all go again. You are not living up to your rep guys, I thought I was doing you lot a favour, wait and see ok thats all I say, Appologies will follow after this

Just say how you know. I dont think anyone should get crap but being so vague isnt doing you any favours tbf. So are you saying Eto'o will be announced as a City player by 7pm tonight BST but he will not be there? Guessing your saying it will break on Sky that he has signed yeh? Not fee agreed due to have medical but signed!

nailedon.jpg

...is he nailed on?

billythegoat said:
See there you all go again. You are not living up to your rep guys, I thought I was doing you lot a favour, wait and see ok thats all I say, Appologies will follow after this

BANNED!!!!

Spursmad ....

When's the website going to start working ?

Bazzmand Show said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
billythegoat said:

My god, surely people are buying into this absolute bullshit.
just pessimistic bud and not someone who hounds out new members

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.