Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

hertsblue said:
Wheelsy said:
Spindash said:
I can confirm that Eto'o will be taking the number of one of his icons when he joins the club.

xf7ql2.png
I just got wood.

Hope that isn ton the website (not that is matters as its broke lol) yet.
Dont want Barcelona going made at us and selling him to Chelsea
No it's not on the site mate, you can enter your own name and number and it adds it onto the shirt for you so you can see what it looks like.

Do you have a link for that Bongo? My head hurts, I'm a little fragile today.

The power of Paul said:
crystal_mais said:
billythegoat said:
You see more Manchester City fans being abusive yet again! Is there any hope for you? In every City there are people who like to cause trouble but there are a lot of negative people on here. I thought that you would all be delighted at the news, how wrong I was

sorry mate, just fancied a Goat Curry

I wonder what goat tastes like? yak and in a curry?

A proper one is delicious. And if its Caribbean it's curry goat.
Had a great one on Sat lunch at the White Lion just of Deansgate near the war museum. Belting.

PS I take my goat with a pinch of salt personally.

Lets be fare guys and gals, the fact that we are linked with players of this calibre is a sign of the changing times.

Remember, Schwarzer choosing Bradford over us, and how audacious it was that we were interested in Marlbranque. Not to forget George Weah!
The only time we have been linked with players of this calibre was when they were 'over the hill' and 'past it'.
Now we are being linked with players that have just won the CL final and in the prime of their careers. So for me if this does not work out, then so be it, move on to the next target, eventually the pieces of the jigsaw will start to fit nicely.

This is not going away, if its not Eto'o or Kaka or anyone for that matter, its just a matter of time. We blues have been patient for long enough, a little longer wont hurt, will it?

We are City, super City, we are City from Maine Road!!

If someone comes on here and signs up out of the blue and then goes on to say in his first post that Eto'o is signing this evening, then it's obvious that plenty of people are going to think that it isn't true. So-called ITK's have to gain trust in the form of a track record of getting things right to be taken seriously, and while I'm not going to dismiss anyone's "info" out of hand I just can't see how this one is going to happen today as my guess is that there is a hell of lot of shit for Barcelona and Eto'o to sort out and I doubt whether all that would've been dealt with so quickly. Personally I think whatever happens with Eto'o (whether it be staying at Barca, coming to us, or going to someone else) will take a week or two to materialise.

He's 13/8 to join on Skybet. I'm tempted to put something on

alright chaps & chapesses, just got in from work, take it no major developments so far? i no the new site aint working yet, and some guy on here reckoning were unveiling eto'o at 6 tonight, out else?

This is for a sensible poster - BlueMark thanks for your comment. I understand what you are saying but people on here are very rude and offensive towards me for no reason. I have no problem with people saying that I am not being honest if thats what they think, but to say things that ive seen on here is really annoying. Please do not swear at me or I will report the rude members that do. Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.