Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

I know we're not allowed to, but I popped over for a second...

Now this is gorgeous:

evezs.png

billythegoat said:
This is for a sensible poster - BlueMark thanks for your comment. I understand what you are saying but people on here are very rude and offensive towards me for no reason. I have no problem with people saying that I am not being honest if thats what they think, but to say things that ive seen on here is really annoying. Please do not swear at me or I will report the rude members that do. Thanks

Well then why don't you just at least tell us where it is you think you have the info from, that way you may gain some trust and a bit of respect???

M18CTID said:
If someone comes on here and signs up out of the blue and then goes on to say in his first post that Eto'o is signing this evening, then it's obvious that plenty of people are going to think that it isn't true. So-called ITK's have to gain trust in the form of a track record of getting things right to be taken seriously, and while I'm not going to dismiss anyone's "info" out of hand I just can't see how this one is going to happen today as my guess is that there is a hell of lot of shit for Barcelona and Eto'o to sort out and I doubt whether all that would've been dealt with so quickly. Personally I think whatever happens with Eto'o (whether it be staying at Barca, coming to us, or going to someone else) will take a week or two to materialise.

The only thing you need to know about Billy Liesalot is that if he is literally the only person on the face of the planet to be privvy to such momentous news and he cannot name a source, then he is probably a bull shit artist.

So I see that skybet have lowered there odds, maybe there is some truth in what I am saying after all? I told you

billythegoat said:
This is for a sensible poster - BlueMark thanks for your comment. I understand what you are saying but people on here are very rude and offensive towards me for no reason. I have no problem with people saying that I am not being honest if thats what they think, but to say things that ive seen on here is really annoying. Please do not swear at me or I will report the rude members that do. Thanks

face palm

bobmcfc said:
billythegoat said:

face palm
x2

The power of Paul said:
crystal_mais said:
billythegoat said:
You see more Manchester City fans being abusive yet again! Is there any hope for you? In every City there are people who like to cause trouble but there are a lot of negative people on here. I thought that you would all be delighted at the news, how wrong I was

sorry mate, just fancied a Goat Curry

I wonder what goat tastes like? yak and in a curry?

mate it tastes very nice... Actually if cooked properly tastes better than Lamb or Sheep..

billythegoat said:
So I see that skybet have lowered there odds, maybe there is some truth in what I am saying after all? I told you

You told us?! So you are saying that skybet have lowered their odds on the club formally announcing the Eto signing at 7pm tonight?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.