Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Ricster said:
bobmcfc said:
billythegoat said:
2 hours untill sky sports confirm and 3 hours untill the press conference, time is ticking and appologies better start flooding in after all the abuse ive taken

your name should be billybullshitter

He's persistant. All you lot thats dishing out abuse better hope he's not telling the truth.

Actually, I hope he is. But he really isn't.

This is good
bliiygoat PM'd me saying he is the cousin of Eto'o!!!!

You couldnt make this shit up

Answer these questions Billy

1. Why haven't sky sports heard about this yet?
2. How do you know they're going to hear about it at 6pm?
3. How has eto'o signed the contract if on holiday?
4.You signed up today so if your a city fan why have you signed up today?
5. When's tevez signing?
6. 7pm bit late for a press conference aint it?

Ricster said:
bobmcfc said:
billythegoat said:
2 hours untill sky sports confirm and 3 hours untill the press conference, time is ticking and appologies better start flooding in after all the abuse ive taken

your name should be billybullshitter

He's persistant. All you lot thats dishing out abuse better hope he's not telling the truth.

remember that thread a few weeks back (think it was by a poster called 32m well spent) the title of the post was

"EVERYONE WATCH SKYSPORTS NEWS TONIGHT"

he said something huge would happen!

anyway, fuck all happened and some posters were up till midnight (not me lol)

Theo555 said:
This is good
bliiygoat PM'd me saying he is the cousin of Eto'o!!!!

You couldnt make this shit up

He no doubt thinks he is indeed Eto's cousin. But he isn't because I am the cousin of Lionel Messi and Lionel says Eto doesn't have any cousins.

Bongo Joe said:
Who's this Mark we're meant to be asking?

That would be me, but all I can tell you is exactly what a previous poster has said, that Billy is Samuel Eto's' cousin ...... enough said .... ;-)

Balti said:
Why the feck would James Stannage know anything and no-one else would?!!!!!
Some bird in moss side wanted a bit of company when he was hosting the late night show way back when so I rang her up (imagine 'em giving out phone numbers now!!!). She didn't seem put off by the fact that I was 16 and gave me the address and urged me to hurry! I cycled round there sharpish and knocked on the door. The biggest fattest 50 year old tart you've ever seen answered the door and invited me in and not to worry about her husband sat watching the telly in the other room! I decided that discretion was the better part of valour and legged it back down to my bike only to find that some twat had nicked it and so I had to walk back to Chorlton in the middle of the night. As a result of this I am convinced that James Stannage knows feck all about anything.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.