Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

billythegoat said:
There is no HOPE about it.It will happen ok deal is done!

img_3.jpg

bobmcfc said:
Ricster said:
bobmcfc said:
billythegoat said:
2 hours untill sky sports confirm and 3 hours untill the press conference, time is ticking and appologies better start flooding in after all the abuse ive taken

your name should be billybullshitter

He's persistant. All you lot thats dishing out abuse better hope he's not telling the truth.

remember that thread a few weeks back (think it was by a poster called 32m well spent) the title of the post was

"EVERYONE WATCH SKYSPORTS NEWS TONIGHT"

he said something huge would happen!

anyway, fuck all happened and some posters were up till midnight (not me lol)

More fool them then, but

THERE REALLY ISN'T ANY NEED FOR THE OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE TOWARDS HIM FROM SOME POSTERS. ITS CLEAR TO SEE THE LAD IS YOUNG, YET SOME THINK ITS AN INVITATION TO ACT HARD.

TONE IT DOWN SOME GUYS, YOU CAN RIDICULE THE YOUNG UN' WITHOUT SWEARING

just had the text that mills vassell hamann and ball have left. Cheers for your contribution fellas!

Billy is lying.

I pm'ed him and posted in here for him to answer the following questions and he's failed to do so, oh dear.

1. Why haven't sky sports heard about this yet?
2. How do you know they're going to hear about it at 6pm?
3. How has eto'o signed the contract if on holiday?
4.You signed up today so if your a city fan why have you signed up today?
5. When's tevez signing?
6. 7pm bit late for a press conference aint it?

Brucie Bonus said:
Balti said:
Why the feck would James Stannage know anything and no-one else would?!!!!!
Some bird in moss side wanted a bit of company when he was hosting the late night show way back when so I rang her up (imagine 'em giving out phone numbers now!!!). She didn't seem put off by the fact that I was 16 and gave me the address and urged me to hurry! I cycled round there sharpish and knocked on the door. The biggest fattest 50 year old tart you've ever seen answered the door and invited me in and not to worry about her husband sat watching the telly in the other room! I decided that discretion was the better part of valour and legged it back down to my bike only to find that some twat had nicked it and so I had to walk back to Chorlton in the middle of the night. As a result of this I am convinced that James Stannage knows feck all about anything.
Mods, can you extract this post and make it a sticky?

i agree !

Anyone found the thread by 32m that bob mentioned? Search skills poor today. I'd like to compare the two (style...).

LATEST ETO'O ODDS FROM SKY BET:

Samuel Eto'o's Club after Summer Transfer Window - By End Of Summer Trans Wind
Refresh odds Add to Basket Bet now
Barcelona 1.57 Inter Milan 21.00
Man City 2.62 Liverpool 34.00
Man Utd 15.00 Tottenham 67.00
Chelsea 21.00

Gone down have they Billy? have they fuck

1. Why haven't sky sports heard about this yet? - They have, but cannot release it yet
2. How do you know they're going to hear about it at 6pm? - Samuel told me personally
3. How has eto'o signed the contract if on holiday? - This deal has not been signed yet. All has been agreed and this will be confirmed tonight. Samuel will sign when he comes back. After this he will be presented to the fans with manager Mark Hughes.
4.You signed up today so if your a city fan why have you signed up today? - I do not come on here and this is my first time. I will be staying on though despite the abuse i have been given.
5. When's tevez signing? - I have no idea
6. 7pm bit late for a press conference aint it? - Obviously not

bobmcfc said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Balti said:
Why the feck would James Stannage know anything and no-one else would?!!!!!
Some bird in moss side wanted a bit of company when he was hosting the late night show way back when so I rang her up (imagine 'em giving out phone numbers now!!!). She didn't seem put off by the fact that I was 16 and gave me the address and urged me to hurry! I cycled round there sharpish and knocked on the door. The biggest fattest 50 year old tart you've ever seen answered the door and invited me in and not to worry about her husband sat watching the telly in the other room! I decided that discretion was the better part of valour and legged it back down to my bike only to find that some twat had nicked it and so I had to walk back to Chorlton in the middle of the night. As a result of this I am convinced that James Stannage knows feck all about anything.
Mods, can you extract this post and make it a sticky?

i agree !

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=129443" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=129443</a>

Join the petition to make it sticky!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.