Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Adam1991 said:
Billy I'll walk naked around old trafford if eto'o signs tonight and you can hold me to that

but i'm safe because your lying so i'm not worried

you hope...

Theo555 said:
Can you tell us 'Eto'o is going to sign at 6pm' in the official language of Cameroon please billythegoat
PMSL like erm.......in English or French lol

billythegoat said:
No I am not! Not long to wait for all you non balievers. This site is really offensive

tbh if this was someone from the club, staff member, youth or first team player, or even the owners and they felt this way then..... We should not be so quick to abuse blues. He has said by 7pm so at least give him the respect until then, and if not it's fair game I say!

billy , im not gonna call you any names . . . . . yet but you've come on here and stayed on here to be fair, but you've come on here with the news eto'o is done and will be announced later. sorry i like most dont believe you, but if its true( it aint) fair play but if its false i expect you to still be on here at 6.30 explaining yourself, you seem a confident guy(girl) so if you are just a WUM im sure you'll be able to take everyones anger that will be directed at you after 6 tonight. . . . therefore can you agree you'll still be on here after 6 tonight.?

Ricster said:
SWP's back said:
THERE REALLY ISN'T ANY NEED FOR THE OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE TOWARDS HIM FROM SOME POSTERS. ITS CLEAR TO SEE THE LAD IS YOUNG, YET SOME THINK ITS AN INVITATION TO ACT HARD.

TONE IT DOWN SOME GUYS, YOU CAN RIDICULE THE YOUNG UN' WITHOUT SWEARING

FUCK OFF!;)[/quote]

Doesn't bother me, im 31, but its plain to see that this is a young lad. Yeah, give him a ribbing, but is there really need for the abusive language?[/quote]

Why is everybody getting so hung up about what this lad has said. It will be true once Eto runs out against Celtic wearing a City shirt.

Ricster said:
SWP's back said:
THERE REALLY ISN'T ANY NEED FOR THE OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE TOWARDS HIM FROM SOME POSTERS. ITS CLEAR TO SEE THE LAD IS YOUNG, YET SOME THINK ITS AN INVITATION TO ACT HARD.

TONE IT DOWN SOME GUYS, YOU CAN RIDICULE THE YOUNG UN' WITHOUT SWEARING

FUCK OFF!;)[/quote]

Doesn't bother me, im 31, but its plain to see that this is a young lad. Yeah, give him a ribbing, but is there really need for the abusive language?[/quote]

There is no need at all. I don't think this is true myself but I don't feel the need to abuse the lad.

In a way I hope it is true just to embarass all the idiots that have abused the lad.

Lomas has a lob on said:
billy , im not gonna call you any names . . . . . yet but you've come on here and stayed on here to be fair, but you've come on here with the news eto'o is done and will be announced later. sorry i like most dont believe you, but if its true( it aint) fair play but if its false i expect you to still be on here at 6.30 explaining yourself, you seem a confident guy(girl) so if you are just a WUM im sure you'll be able to take everyones anger that will be directed at you after 6 tonight. . . . therefore can you agree you'll still be on here after 6 tonight.?

Agree to it BB or fuck off for ever more!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.