Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Brucie Bonus said:
bobmcfc said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Anyone found the thread by 32m that bob mentioned? Search skills poor today. I'd like to compare the two (style...).
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=124860" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=124860</a>

i watched till 10pm lol
Not him imo. Unless he is now resorting to the old Poirot-speak (which Billy is somewhat) as a blind.

i'm pretty sure that was 32.5s last visit to BM

Ive just got off the phone to Samuel and he laughed when I told him the reaction you lot have given me. I tell you what then give me a call ??? I actually would like to speak to some of you

Who is he anyway, this Stannage person? Assuming he isn't Billy's cousin.

billythegoat said:
Ive just got off the phone to Samuel and he laughed when I told him the reaction you lot have given me. I tell you what then give me a call ??? I actually would like to speak to some of you

Now I think we know you're a WUM.......

if he's signing he wouldn't laugh at the fans and wouldn't be bothered about us laughing so fuck you you lying piece of shit

billythegoat said:

jesus get the site co ordinator to omit him. thats enuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.