Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

billythegoat said:
Ive just got off the phone to Samuel and he laughed when I told him the reaction you lot have given me. I tell you what then give me a call ??? I actually would like to speak to some of you

Better still, why dont you post up Eto'os mobile number for us all to have a chat?

billy dont be a hero, samuel told you it was gonna be on sky, fuck me took me half an hour to stop laughing, couldnt even get sky to his own press conference

svennis pennis said:
billythegoat said:
Ive just got off the phone to Samuel and he laughed when I told him the reaction you lot have given me. I tell you what then give me a call ??? I actually would like to speak to some of you

Better still, why dont you post up Eto'os mobile number for us all to have a chat?

conference call!!!

billythegoat said:

PM me your phone number and we will talk

Look enought grief ok. Fine do not call me then. The offer was there thats all I was saying ok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.