Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Thing is - and we must ALL admit, bollocks that it most probably is (there is still 0.5% of me that is likely gonna put SSN on at 6pm just for the hell of it), atleast it has made today more entertaining.

No damp squib in sight today.

And to everyone that keeps having a go at each other - we are all blues so go fuck yourselves.

x

i8therags said:
just got back in-hired bouncy castle,got the steak and burgers,the coal,booze,and rounded up a few blues,got us a DJ and now counting down to 6pm,can;t wait,get in...

sounds good can we come?

Judging by the time of his last post I'd say his workplace has closed for the day.

The power of Paul said:
i8therags said:
just got back in-hired bouncy castle,got the steak and burgers,the coal,booze,and rounded up a few blues,got us a DJ and now counting down to 6pm,can;t wait,get in...

sounds good can we come?

i hope he knows its going to piss it down any minute now

bobmcfc said:
The power of Paul said:
i8therags said:

sounds good can we come?

i hope he knows its going to piss it down any minute now
Well it is over here. NH = Always pissing it down.

I reckon we should all put ssn on at 6 in remembrance for Billythegoat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.