Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Has everyone been reading Billy since his first post? I'm only asking because some of seem to have just parachuted in and might be operating without all the facts (such as they are).

One of the numbers he put up seems to be owned by Mat, 28, from Hull, who wants a cuddle. Billy claims to be Mr. Eto'o's cousin, and claims to have spoken to Mr. Eto'o this afternoon whilst he was on here. Apparently Mr. Samuel Eto'o finds the tomfoolery on here amusing. For some reason James Stanage has appeared as if by magic, and Cheesy has traced Billy's ip address. Billy claims to be a blue and began his time here by informing all that any abuse of him would be reported to the mods.

The Goat...meant to make us think of Sir Leonardo Shaun...or Billy acting the goat?

Pigeonho said:
Been in a meeting and just read through the stuff since I went. This kid is hilarious! One question though, IF he has been right all along, how do we apologise without looking like fuckers?

dont go there!

He also suggested "we" call "Mark" to verify his (Billy's) story as "Mark" knows who "Billy" is. Puh-lease.

Pigeonho said:
Been in a meeting and just read through the stuff since I went. This kid is hilarious! One question though, IF he has been right all along, how do we apologise without looking like fuckers?

dont think that will be required

Pigeonho said:

I suspect most of us would be more than happy to look like fuckers but you need to read Brucie's latest post if you think for one minute that there is any danger of this.

Pam said:
Pigeonho said:

I suspect most of us would be more than happy to look like fuckers but you need to read Brucie's latest post if you think for one minute that there is any danger of this.

HAHAHA, oh yeah. HAHAHAHA!!!! Priceless. I wish I could 100% not believe him though!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.