Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

twinkletoes said:
flipmode said:
The quality of the England is kit is amazing. It is by far and away the best kit I have ever bought. If we use the same fabric and same technique to make the City kits there is no doubt in my mind that the purchase of all three will be fully justified.

Do you think we will win more away games? I've heard it's more streamlined.

Ask me when we sign Eto'o

;)

flipmode said:
twinkletoes said:
flipmode said:
The quality of the England is kit is amazing. It is by far and away the best kit I have ever bought. If we use the same fabric and same technique to make the City kits there is no doubt in my mind that the purchase of all three will be fully justified.

;)

I bet you pm'd Billy.

twinkletoes said:
flipmode said:
twinkletoes said:
flipmode said:

;)

I bet you pm'd Billy.

I don't believe anything until it is on SSN, BBC or the OS. WUM's/ITK's don't interest me in the slightest. I'm able to form my own opinion without people doing it for me

:)

GoForGlory said:
Some of you people seem to actually believe this guy, you're making the rest of us look like idiots.

Looking alright at the moment though, MH has made it clear, it's on the new OS even, that we've made the bid and it's out of our hands now. If it happens it happens. If tonight then great, but I doubt it.

No, i dont think anyone believes him but some of us think there are morale's that some of the posters that have taken the piss way to far.

Someone even used the word retarded. Is this person in a proffesional position to be able to call someone that over the internet, and how does that person know he isn't offending other people on this site by even using the word.

Some of you guys are fucked up, and need to grow up. Yeah, have a laugh, but some of you lot went way to far.

I don't believe it when it's on SSN any more than I believe it when some Billy the Wum twatzoid says it. They are no more reliable than he is. I bet if I rang them up now and told them Messi was having a medical at the Swamp, they would make it their next headline.

Has anyone noticed the sexual tension between Grandma and Grandpa pig or is it just me????

6s88qr.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.