Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

not reading too much into it but i like the way his agent expalined how we were a good option and all that. unlike kakas cnut of a dad never mentioned this kind of information in January

Hi guys, anyone just been watching BBC news? North West tonight jus said "That was the reaction today at eastlands when Santa Cruz was unveiled, imagine what it will be like of Samuel Eto'o signs, Mark Hughes may just have another present for city fans, stay tuned for the latest news" They do the sport at the end of the program, was at work today(carrington) and people were told to be on alert this week regarding suprise medicals and stuff, not been any yet but looks like things are happening.

Ricster said:
GoForGlory said:
Some of you people seem to actually believe this guy, you're making the rest of us look like idiots.

Looking alright at the moment though, MH has made it clear, it's on the new OS even, that we've made the bid and it's out of our hands now. If it happens it happens. If tonight then great, but I doubt it.

No, i dont think anyone believes him but some of us think there are morale's that some of the posters that have taken the piss way to far.

Someone even used the word retarded. Is this person in a proffesional position to be able to call someone that over the internet, and how does that person know he isn't offending other people on this site by even using the word.

Some of you guys are fucked up, and need to grow up. Yeah, have a laugh, but some of you lot went way to far.

agreed,some on here seriously have to grow up your makeing this site a right bag of shit atm its fucking embarrassing.

Hughesey212 said:
not reading too much into it but i like the way his agent expalined how we were a good option and all that. unlike kakas cnut of a dad never mentioned this kind of information in January

I was thinking that as well. I think things are at a far more advanced stage than the Kaka thing ever went and all in all he's striking a far ore respectful tone. Same with Kia, amazingly enough, even if he is trying to screw every last penny out of us.

FFS THIS CRAP IS GONNA TAKE AGES...... I CANT BLOODY WAIT TILL THEN!!!!!! ARGHHH FFS

ussy said:
FFS THIS CRAP IS GONNA TAKE AGES...... I CANT BLOODY WAIT TILL THEN!!!!!! ARGHHH FFS

ME NEITHER! LET'S KILL SOMEONE!

Pam said:
ussy said:

ME NEITHER! LET'S KILL SOMEONE!
ABOUT TIME SOMEONE SUGGESTED THAT!!! WHO'S IT GONNA BE THEN?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.