Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Balti said:
Dobsy87 said:
neil jung said:
Apparently Laporta has been gabbing again.

He says he's disappointed that Eto'o's agent is conducting his business through the media (which is a bit rich considering the "stratospheric" comments) and he is saddened by the whole affair. Didn't sound like a kiss and make-up was imminent.

Fucking Laporta is the one who's slowing this deal down. I thought he had more integrity than the likes of Galliani, but it turns out they're all the same. I'll be glad when this 'superstar signings' phase is over, because we won't have to deal with these lying, slimy prats.

Perhaps if ''City prepare to enter the race for Villa with huge bid'' then that might help Laporta to focus his mind?

mmmm......

Do you think we have done that?

Methinks you could be right!

Bazzmand Show said:
Dont want to sound like a spoilt child but THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Basically tell him, its Eto'o or no Villa for you my man.
Villa has just been quoted as saying Barcelona or Valencia are the only teams he'll play for next year.

neil jung said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Dont want to sound like a spoilt child but THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Basically tell him, its Eto'o or no Villa for you my man.
Villa has just been quoted as saying Barcelona or Valencia are the only teams he'll play for next year.

Doesnt mean we cant bid, I dont think Valencia really care where he plays as long as they get the best deal possible for themelves. Beba wanted to only play at United didnt stop[ us bidding and raising the price. Baconface making his kidnapping didnt help either.

^^^^^ but villa has said its barca or nowhere for him so it would be pointless putting them in that situation. He would laugh at us and we would lose any credibility we may have with barca. Better off staying quiet, seeing how things develop between eto'o and barca and be ready to pounce if/when he becomes available. Hopefully we have shown eto'o how much we want him here, if he leaves then we are ready to love him

I'M ACTUALLY GETTING PRETTY EXCITED NOW! IF THEY GET VILLA WE'RE BANG ON TO GET ETO'O I THINK!

OR, WE COULD JUST STORM IN AND GO FOR BOTH!!!

OR, MAYBE I'M JUST GETTING SLIGHTLY TO GIDDY THAT NOTHING HAS HAPPENED FOR ABOUT 2/3 DAYS ON THE BARCA/ETO'O FRONT OF ANY REAL CONSEQUENCE!!

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
svennis pennis said:
El presidente del Barcelona dejó claro que su club está muy interesado en hacerse con los servicios del delantero valencianista, David Villa. También habló, en declaraciones a la 'Cadena Cope', sobre la posibilidad de que Cesc vuelva al equipo y las negociaciones con Etoo.
"Villa sabe que queremos reforzar la posición de delantero y él es uno de ellos y nos encantaría", reconocía Laporta. El máximo mandatario blaugrana aseguró que no sería bueno para sus intereses decir públicamente el estado del fichaje. "En en caso de Villa no sería prudente que desvelara como van las negociaciones".
Laporta también habló sobre la posibilidad de que Fábregas volviese al club donde se crió. "Cesc lleva el ADN del Barça y entiendo que algún día debería acabar jugando aquí", dijo el presidente blaugrana. Sobre el internacional español afirmó que es un jugador que gusta a todos en el club, "se ha acabado convirtiendo en un líder en el Arsenal, es un jugador que nos gusta mucho a todos, secretaría técnica, entrenador y a mí. Siempre se ha hablado de él, pero nosotros estamos pensando bien nuestras posibilidades".
Caso Etoo
El presidente del Barcelona afimó que está defrauda con el jugador camerunés. "Etoo me tiene decepcionado y entristecido, debería valorar todo lo que le ha dado el Barça a Samuel".
"Su representante y Samuel han dicho que quiere seguir y el club le ha ofrecido dos años más con las muy buenas condiciones que ya tiene", afirmó Laporta. También aprovechó para criticar al representante del jugador "lo que hace Mesalles no ayuda. Mesalles trata de trasladar el mensaje a los medios de comunicación y las cosas deben quedar en las negociaciones".

Anyone fancy giving that a translate? Latest on what is being reported from marca.

The Barcelona president stated clearly yesterday that they are very interested in snapping up the services of the Valencia forward. He also told Radio station Cadea Cope about the posibility of Cesc Fabregas returning to the Camp Nou, and gave an update on the Eto'o situation.

"Villa knows that we plan to reinforce the forward positions, and he is one of the players we would love to have. He also stated that it wouldn't be prudent to discuss the state of negotiations (ed -WHAT A PR!CK!!!!!). About Cesc, he said "He has developed in to a leader with Arsenal, and always knew there was a possibility that he would return to play for us. HE is a player we all love - the Technical Director, the manager and myself. We are always speaking of him, but we understand all of the options available to us.

The president also stated his disappointment in Samuel Eto'o. "Eto'o has disappointed me, he needs to be more appreciative of what the club has done for him. Eto'o and his agent have atated that Samuel wants to stay at the club and we have offered him a new contract of two years with the excellent cponditions he currently enjoys. He also went on to criticise Mesalles. "What Mesalles has done isn't helping aybody. He has told the media things that should have remained within our private egotiations"

Cheers for the translations lads. Sure the media will catch up with the disappointment lines later. Looking very good for us though! A very public break down.

svennis pennis said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
svennis pennis said:
El presidente del Barcelona dejó claro que su club está muy interesado en hacerse con los servicios del delantero valencianista, David Villa. También habló, en declaraciones a la 'Cadena Cope', sobre la posibilidad de que Cesc vuelva al equipo y las negociaciones con Etoo.
"Villa sabe que queremos reforzar la posición de delantero y él es uno de ellos y nos encantaría", reconocía Laporta. El máximo mandatario blaugrana aseguró que no sería bueno para sus intereses decir públicamente el estado del fichaje. "En en caso de Villa no sería prudente que desvelara como van las negociaciones".
Laporta también habló sobre la posibilidad de que Fábregas volviese al club donde se crió. "Cesc lleva el ADN del Barça y entiendo que algún día debería acabar jugando aquí", dijo el presidente blaugrana. Sobre el internacional español afirmó que es un jugador que gusta a todos en el club, "se ha acabado convirtiendo en un líder en el Arsenal, es un jugador que nos gusta mucho a todos, secretaría técnica, entrenador y a mí. Siempre se ha hablado de él, pero nosotros estamos pensando bien nuestras posibilidades".
Caso Etoo
El presidente del Barcelona afimó que está defrauda con el jugador camerunés. "Etoo me tiene decepcionado y entristecido, debería valorar todo lo que le ha dado el Barça a Samuel".
"Su representante y Samuel han dicho que quiere seguir y el club le ha ofrecido dos años más con las muy buenas condiciones que ya tiene", afirmó Laporta. También aprovechó para criticar al representante del jugador "lo que hace Mesalles no ayuda. Mesalles trata de trasladar el mensaje a los medios de comunicación y las cosas deben quedar en las negociaciones".

Anyone fancy giving that a translate? Latest on what is being reported from marca.

The Barcelona president stated clearly yesterday that they are very interested in snapping up the services of the Valencia forward. He also told Radio station Cadea Cope about the posibility of Cesc Fabregas returning to the Camp Nou, and gave an update on the Eto'o situation.

"Villa knows that we plan to reinforce the forward positions, and he is one of the players we would love to have. He also stated that it wouldn't be prudent to discuss the state of negotiations (ed -WHAT A PR!CK!!!!!). About Cesc, he said "He has developed in to a leader with Arsenal, and always knew there was a possibility that he would return to play for us. HE is a player we all love - the Technical Director, the manager and myself. We are always speaking of him, but we understand all of the options available to us.

The president also stated his disappointment in Samuel Eto'o. "Eto'o has disappointed me, he needs to be more appreciative of what the club has done for him. Eto'o and his agent have atated that Samuel wants to stay at the club and we have offered him a new contract of two years with the excellent cponditions he currently enjoys. He also went on to criticise Mesalles. "What Mesalles has done isn't helping aybody. He has told the media things that should have remained within our private egotiations"

Cheers for the translations lads. Sure the media will catch up with the disappointment lines later. Looking very good for us though! A very public break down.

I AGREE, LOOKING VERY GOOD! I JUST WANT THIS OVER IN SAY THE NEXT WEEK!

TEVEZ-BY MONDAY
ETO'O-NEXT WEEK!

KEEPING EVERYTHING CROSSED!

svennis pennis said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
svennis pennis said:
Caso Etoo

A very public breakdown indeed.

Eto'o to City is a done deal.

Barca have agreed to sell and Eto'o just wants his Contractual right i.e loyalty payment.

Whatever happens the biggest loser in all of this has to be Valencia. If Villa has told them he does not want to play for anyone bar Barca then Barca have no competition and can basically put in a mediocre bid. Valencia desperatley need the money and will have to accept it, if they refuse to accept it they keep Villa but stay short of cash. Very unfair on Villas part of it is true that he will play for only one club.

blueinsa said:
svennis pennis said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
svennis pennis said:
Caso Etoo

A very public breakdown indeed.

Eto'o to City is a done deal.

Barca have agreed to sell and Eto'o just wants his Contractual right i.e loyalty payment.

REALLY? JOKE?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.