Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

The problem with the Villa to Barca and Eto'o to us thing is that if Eto'o was to get his loyalty bonus of 13 million and we have bid 25 million, I don't see Valencia selling for 12 million unless Barca already have the cash and in that case why would they need to sell

Pam said:
It is getting quite bitter. Either Eto changes his agent (the one that he doesn't have) or he leaves. I think bridges have been well and truly burnt here. I bet it's close to what happened between Robbie and Madrid. That relationsip broke down so completely that he was dying to get out.
I'd expect news quite quickly now that Barca know Villa wants to join. I'd expect Barca to come to some sort of agreement with Sammy so they can get Villa in with whats remaining of the Eto'o transfer (plus what's remaining of their budget).

Taylor said:
Lets hope so, we could really do with this not dragging on, the longer it takes the more likely someone is to enter the race, we need to kick Barca into touch then make Eto'o sign the dotted line.
i've not said anything about this but i agree its only my own personal hunch but i just have this feeling united are gonna pop up in this eto'o saga, he'll only cost £25 million which they can afford and they need a world class striker! like i said just my hunch and i so hope im wrong

Lomas has a lob on said:
Taylor said:
Lets hope so, we could really do with this not dragging on, the longer it takes the more likely someone is to enter the race, we need to kick Barca into touch then make Eto'o sign the dotted line.
i've not said anything about this but i agree its only my own personal hunch but i just have this feeling united are gonna pop up in this eto'o saga, he'll only cost £25 million which they can afford and they need a world class striker! like i said just my hunch and i so hope im wrong

Your fears are groundless. They want Michael Owen.

Could be good news for the scousers if this pans out as barca are rumoured to have a £25m budget + £25m from us, 10m to Eto & 40m to valencia and jobs a good un, no budget for thier little argie midfilder.

<a class="postlink" href="http://goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/02/1359634/no-negotiations-with-barcelona-for-david-villa-valencia" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/0 ... a-valencia</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.