Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Madrid officially drop out of villa race.

come on barca, sign him up with the eto'o money from us

where u heard that monsall..... mind u, im not suprised considering the benzema situation. barca, want villa, to sign villa they need money, we want eto'o in exchange for money, eto'o also wants money. and guess what we have got..... thats right money. its not rocket science....... lol

Hi everyone, just had a couple of beers with a guy who works in IT at City 10 days a month. He's flying out to Italy tomorrow which is why he's down in Birmingham. Anyway, he says 2 medicals have taken place recently, 1 yesterday afternoon, 1 today. Both blacked out windows, security, the works-he doesn't know who the players are as it is proper top secret. NOT ITK just passing on what I've heard literally within the last hour.

Young_Kenny_The_Blue said:
where u heard that monsall..... mind u, im not suprised considering the benzema situation. barca, want villa, to sign villa they need money, we want eto'o in exchange for money, eto'o also wants money. and guess what we have got..... thats right money. its not rocket science....... lol

SSN "Just In"

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Hi everyone, just had a couple of beers with a guy who works in IT at City 10 days a month. He's flying out to Italy tomorrow which is why he's down in Birmingham. Anyway, he says 2 medicals have taken place recently, 1 yesterday afternoon, 1 today. Both blacked out windows, security, the works-he doesn't know who the players are as it is proper top secret. NOT ITK just passing on what I've heard literally within the last hour.

So how is that linked to us?

bluemonkey71 said:

I read it that the IT guy is goinng to italy to take pictures of Maicon for the website

bluemonkey71 said:

It would seem that there are 2 deals VERY close to completion. I must stress, only what I've been told. Not an attention-seeker or anything, Spursmad might have more info tomorrow. My source himself doesn't know who the players are as their identities are top-secret not the medicals themselves. That was probably badly phrased on my part. Feel free to speculate on who the players might be or which rag forum I'm from but I'm a 10 year season ticket holder and I was out in Herning and Hamburg with the Brazil flag-some of you might have seen me. Just passing on what I know from someone well connected to the club.

MonsallBlue said:
Young_Kenny_The_Blue said:

SSN "Just In"

cool. thats got to be a promissing sign. ever the optimist eh......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.