Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

I am not getting too confident, but the more Villa is linked to Barca the better for us. Just gotta wrap it up sooner rather than later before some of the transfer market losers come sniffing.

Did Villa say now that he only wants to go to Barca? I am sure I read it somewhere

MonsallBlue said:
I am not getting too confident, but the more Villa is linked to Barca the better for us. Just gotta wrap it up sooner rather than later before some of the transfer market losers come sniffing.

Did Villa say now that he only wants to go to Barca? I am sure I read it somewhere

He's always wanted to go to Barca

Solihull Samba Boys said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Hi everyone, just had a couple of beers with a guy who works in IT at City 10 days a month. He's flying out to Italy tomorrow which is why he's down in Birmingham. Anyway, he says 2 medicals have taken place recently, 1 yesterday afternoon, 1 today. Both blacked out windows, security, the works-he doesn't know who the players are as it is proper top secret. NOT ITK just passing on what I've heard literally within the last hour.

So how is that linked to us?

It would seem that there are 2 deals VERY close to completion. I must stress, only what I've been told. Not an attention-seeker or anything, Spursmad might have more info tomorrow. My source himself doesn't know who the players are as their identities are top-secret not the medicals themselves. That was probably badly phrased on my part. Feel free to speculate on who the players might be or which rag forum I'm from but I'm a 10 year season ticket holder and I was out in Herning and Hamburg with the Brazil flag-some of you might have seen me. Just passing on what I know from someone well connected to the club.

Sorry to be a ball ache but how do you know these medicals were booked for city?

I understand their identities would be kept secret but just interested..

villa or no villa, can't see eto'o n barca overcoming what has happened the last couple of days. he won't be staying

MonsallBlue said:

yea, he flattly ruled a move to england out followed by sayin it is barca he wants to go to. nowhere eles. this is great news for us. might jus push our eto'o deal through. barca have also signed that kerrison. he was earmarked for eto'o's (that cant be the right grammer) replacement. things are lookin bright my friend

bluemonkey71 said:
Hi everyone, just had a couple of beers with a guy who works in IT at City 10 days a month. He's flying out to Italy tomorrow which is why he's down in Birmingham. Anyway, he says 2 medicals have taken place recently, 1 yesterday afternoon, 1 today. Both blacked out windows, security, the works-he doesn't know who the players are as it is proper top secret. NOT ITK just passing on what I've heard literally within the last hour.

It would seem that there are 2 deals VERY close to completion. I must stress, only what I've been told. Not an attention-seeker or anything, Spursmad might have more info tomorrow. My source himself doesn't know who the players are as their identities are top-secret not the medicals themselves. That was probably badly phrased on my part. Feel free to speculate on who the players might be or which rag forum I'm from but I'm a 10 year season ticket holder and I was out in Herning and Hamburg with the Brazil flag-some of you might have seen me. Just passing on what I know from someone well connected to the club.

We are ever closer, shirley.

Tevez + Lescott. Educated and sensible guess.

bluemonkey71 said:
bluemonkey71 said:

Sorry to be a ball ache but how do you know these medicals were booked for city?

I understand their identities would be kept secret but just interested..

He works for City themselves, works for a company called Synergy (sp) who outsource all of City's IT.

Manuel Llorente has dismissed suggestions that Valencia are in negotiations with Barcelona over selling David Villa.

The striker looked set to join Real Madrid earlier this summer but has more recently been linked with European champions Barcelona.

Reports in the Spanish media on Thursday morning quoted Villa as saying he would be interested in a switch to Camp Nou.

Valencia president Llorente has now moved to reassure supporters, saying there have been no talks with Barca regarding Villa.

"Valencia is not negotiating and has not negotiated with Barcelona, at all," he told Europa Press.

Llorente does not yet know whether Barca have spoken with Villa and his agent, adding: "That I will find out when I meet people directly."

David Silva has also attracted attention from some of the continent's finest clubs but Llorente is confident of keeping both the midfielder and Villa.

He said: "They are players who are wanted in international football and it is not strange that important teams want them. We are used to it." off ssn web

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.