Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Sad Pie said:
Why would the rags want Eto'o when they have just signed Owen, bemuses me

Andy Dunn is just some shit stirring Evertonian making things up.

svennis pennis said:
The most obvious piece of journalism I have ever seen.

I and others did mention they would do this as soon as benzema rejected them. It was the only thing to say. So he won't want his loyalty payment then? Absolute bullshit. Oh well I'm sure it will satisfy the idiots at ssn for a day.

I'd turn down £13m lump sum and then £6,240,000 over four years (before tax). A total of £19,240,000 to play Champions League football.

It's completely logical!

ICT-Tam said:
Currently, we are the only team in this. However, i do expect this to change as the deal wears on which is probably what The Catalan's want as we will probably end up paying part of the loyalty bonus. Inter are already up to there knees in strikers and MIlan are unattractive because of their age and lack of up and comers, but ultimately its the Italian league that is unattractive. The aging teams and lack of media coverage will not do players world cup hopes any favors, so the only other team is United. Make of that what you will.

I predicted a couple of days ago that United would come into this, but the fact that nothing official has been pretty much clarifys there not going to. Still wouldn't be suprised if they put in a late punt, i can appreciate that United don't need another striker and all but do you really think Ferguson is stupid enough to rely on unproven strikers? I am certain they are going to sign another striker but it is likely however, to be someone a bit younger. Don't get to comfy in the thought that this is a one horse race, because it's never that simple with world class players. Oh and by the way im not pretending to be ITK its just a well educated assumption.

Fuck me, I wouldn't be surprised if SAF waits at the airport for Eto'o to kidnap him like he did with Berbatov.

I thought this until I realised something...maybe it suits Eto'o not to play CL this year!Going into a world cup campaign,why would he turn down 20 less games...lets not forget he's already got his CL...this helps him win the world cup!

Barca need our money to finance their moves. Even if the rags wanted him they will be paying on the drip. IMO this is why they can't compete with us or Madrid. We are both paying cash upfront. Il say it again, they have no chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.