Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

cbeebies is poo said:
Well the (NOTW) reports ett'o off to the scum!
No, it doesn't.

It says Eto'o would "settle for £150,000-a-week" to sign for them IF they come in for him. Doesn't exactly strike me as an amazing revelation.

i've already asked spursmad this mornin about eto'o to united and he confirmed its all just paper talk, plus the article has no direct quotes from any party so its just some stirring by the NOTW, however, NOTW did run the tevez and barry stories before any other papers! i just dont no what 2 believe anymore

Like everyone else, i'd be gutted if Eto'o signed for the rags, would be a huge kick in the bollocks.

bluemoon32 said:
Like everyone else, i'd be gutted if Eto'o signed for the rags, would be a huge kick in the bollocks.
Really! I can honestly say that I wouldn't look at it like that. If we didn't sign either Tevez or Eto'o then yes, i'd be gutted but if Eto'o says no then so be it, move on. He is a great player without doubt but lets not be held to ransom, he either wants to join City or not.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
chorleybloo123 said:
The Number of the Beast!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mHe6FMs46o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mHe6FMs46o</a>

Hmmm, but a lot of people believe this to be untrue now and a possible miss-translation. A translation of the oldest known version of the book of revelation gives the number of the beast as 616 ;)

Nah it's 606 isn't it ;)

I highly highly doubt United will make a 28 year old there best played player, they dont have the funds to do that atm. Just listen to spursmad and understand he has agreed to come to City and its only a matter of sorting out the bs with Barca. Why can people not understand United arnt in for him?

It's not even up for discussion. Christ, Custis has just been on ssn doing the back pages and called the journalist who wrote it bitter.

absolute rubbish about etoo, we are payin around 200k after tax. thats nearly 400k a week, how can the rags pay 150k a week before tax. that means etoo is losing approx 250k in wages per week over 5 years, thats a drop of 65 million over 5 years, as if, look at his stance over 12 mill release clause dream on notw

lets not forget that the notw reported on the back page last week 'manchester city HAVE COMPLETED the signing of samuel eto'o from barcelona' just goes to prove they havn't got a clue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.