Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Biamp said:
It seems he will end up staying at Barca...

I'm not so sure, i think it is dependant upon whether they sign villa. If they do then he will find himself out of the team and although sitting out his contract will spite barca it will mean that he wont be playing that much champions league football and he wont be match fit for ACN or World Cup. Wont he also will miss out on his loyalty bonus if he lets his contract run down till next year?

Maybe i am being too optimistic but i want eto'o at city and will not give up hope until he comes out and says he aint coming here.

Ancelloti told to go for a superstar on ssn just now. Dont know if anyone else has mentioned it. The easiest superstar to get for a chumps league club has to be eto at the minute and there one of the few clubs that could afford him.

MMA said:
Ancelloti told to go for a superstar on ssn just now. Dont know if anyone else has mentioned it. The easiest superstar to get for a chumps league club has to be eto at the minute and there one of the few clubs that could afford him.

one, they don't need a centre forward. they need creative players.

two, they'd have to match our wage offer. terry and lampard have clauses in their contracts to the effect that they will always be top earners at the club...

so they'd have to pay 180k p/w to eto'o, an extra 50k p/w to those two, all for a player they don't need.

bizzbo said:
MMA said:

two, they'd have to match our wage offer. terry and lampard have clauses in their contracts to the effect that they will always be top earners at the club...

so they'd have to pay 180k p/w to eto'o, an extra 50k p/w to those two, all for a player they don't need.
Just a suggestion my friend. a superstar whos gettable at the minute is eto. thats all. just a suggestion..

MMA said:

But only if "the price is right", which it won't be. The Terry thing is something to do with it. They are obviously smarting. They were annoyed enough when we snatched Robbie from under their presumptous noses.

MMA said:
bizzbo said:
MMA said:

Just a suggestion my friend. a superstar whos gettable at the minute is eto. thats all. just a suggestion..

keep em coming!

bizzbo said:
MMA said:
bizzbo said:
MMA said:

keep em coming!
well if you believe the rag top papers ( which i dont) eto has said he would be prepared to take a pay cut to join the rags because there in the chumps league. maybe he would do the same and go to chelski so terry ect.. wouldnt have to up there wages.

backagain said:
Damocles said:
backagain said:
backagain said:
I am sorry BUT someone needs a life IMO

QED

I don't know, most people can talk about something concerning their job authoritatively. Computing people just have a reputation for been particularly geeky.

QED 2.0

you're on an internet forum, typing QED 2.0, and you're telling someone *else* to get a life.

think about that for a minute. or two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.