Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

This alleged deadline could be just the job.

1. he signs. In which case we have proved that money can buy you anything so the rest of the media can fuck off and we can compete with the top clubs - again the media know what to do.

2. he doesn`t sign and he and Barca are left looking for other punters. Either way they will both be worse off. Where as we will have sent a message out to everyone else

" Yes we might have got pots of cash, an we will pay over the odds but we wont be fucked about by anyone. Next time the player better make his mind up and not use us and the club better keep its fat mouth shut until the job is done. If you come crawling back to us we will dictate the terms and you will be getting less"

It might be cutting our nose off to spite the face in the short term but in the long term we will see the benefit

This is embarassing. Eto is getting on my nerves.

no reason at this moment to believe Sammy is fucking us around - it could be quite easily that Barca are waiting until they have Villa in the bag until they let him come plus Barca probably wouldn't want to commit to the exact figure on the loyalty bonus until they know how much they have to pay Valencia.

Eto'o is still on holiday.

I personally think he'll sign when he gets back. Chill!

Rammy Blue said:
no reason at this moment to believe Sammy is fucking us around - it could be quite easily that Barca are waiting until they have Villa in the bag until they let him come plus Barca probably wouldn't want to commit to the exact figure on the loyalty bonus until they know how much they have to pay Valencia.

But he is the only one of our present targets who's name is being used to spread tiresome, snivelling half truths (or maybe half truths, since no one knows for sure) about Eto holding out for the rags or a hard-up Italian club even if it means earning loads less than City are offering. Allegations that he is now in hiding from Barca take the cake. He can piss off. There are other strikers.

If hes waiting to see if AC or Manure come in for him, then tell him to fuck off and move on to the next target. Yes hes a good player but I wouldn't be happy if this is what he was doing.

isnt all the talk about united being in for him come from tht 1 article in the news of the world which was just an opinion piece, im not 2 worried about it and im pretty confiedent after hearing that radio interview where it was said that eto'o had spoken with hughes, not 2 sure how reliable it was though.either way i just hope its all sorted out soon.

RobinJo said:
If hes waiting to see if AC or Manure come in for him, then tell him to fuck off and move on to the next target. Yes hes a good player but I wouldn't be happy if this is what he was doing.

Definitely, particularly when you consider the sort of money allegedly on offer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.