Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

I'm glad City have ended their interest rather than it all going to same why as Kaka, another good lesson learnt!

gutted i must admit and the guy has undoubted class

good to see were the ones that have walked though

GStar said:
Need more info that that Garry... What circumstances? If its the loyalty payments we've walked away from then we've cut our nose to spite our face.

Don't like that release one bit. Far too vague.

One thing I have learnt about the new City is that they play hard ball, they will not be fecked about, they made him a decent offer by the sounds of it, he was messing them about, that is the way to do buisiness if there is no comprimise from the other side walk away

Not that heartbroken about this really. The guy (and/or his agent) seem obsessed with money. And if he was as lukewarm about coming as it seems, then City are right to walk away from this. We can't be held to ransom over transfers.

PistonBlue said:
My initial thought was this a ploy to force Barca into sorting out this payment issue with the player. If they don't sell, they can't buy.

I could be well wide of the mark though. We'll see.

just thinking that myself, if so, could work nicely.

time will tell I suppose the ball is very much in our court (and any other cliches you can think of)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.