Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

our strongest 11 last season was capable of beating any team in the league imoa, our problem was cover when somebody got injured or suspended we were stumped. with a few more key players in certain positions we should be up for a great season.

No it wasn't, not by a long shot!

Darker shade of Blue said:
forevercity said:
Wouldn't you lose Eto'o in January to the African nations ?

BTW ....... The window opens on the midnight after the last match of the season .

aaahh my bad!

DSOB, whats your opinion on our transfer dealings? i think afew on here have been spoilt being linked to kaka, messi etc and are behaving like kids throwing their toys out of the pram.

I think if they forgot how much money you had , and stopped pretending that they can buy every so called top player in the game without caring how much they cost , then they would realise what a great side City is already starting to look without greedy over rated players like Eto'o in it .
Yes , you might need to sign a big player to appease the fans , but I'd rather have Barry and Rocky any day of the week than Eto'o .
Tevez would be a great signing , as would Lescott as much as it hurts to say it .

You have no European matches this season , so you don't need too many players , or morale will drop . Defoe would be a good player for City , as would Ebanks Blake . As much as we admire the Spanish players , so do the the Spanish admire ours .

Paying Eto'o that much won't be good for the confidence of the rest .

Well...... you did ask :o)
Hughes said he will let a lot of players go after we've got our targets. We knew that Santa Cruz was a long term target, but Barry was a surprise. Beyond Tevez, I doubt the media, or anyone knows who our targets are. Circumstances will change, and suddenly players will become available who maybe we had not considered.

Pienaar's looking good in the Confederations Cup.

Marvin said:
forevercity said:
Wouldn't you lose Eto'o in January to the African nations ?

BTW ....... The window opens on the midnight after the last match of the season .

aaahh my bad!

DSOB, whats your opinion on our transfer dealings? i think afew on here have been spoilt being linked to kaka, messi etc and are behaving like kids throwing their toys out of the pram.

I think if they forgot how much money you had , and stopped pretending that they can buy every so called top player in the game without caring how much they cost , then they would realise what a great side City is already starting to look without greedy over rated players like Eto'o in it .
Yes , you might need to sign a big player to appease the fans , but I'd rather have Barry and Rocky any day of the week than Eto'o .
Tevez would be a great signing , as would Lescott as much as it hurts to say it .

You have no European matches this season , so you don't need too many players , or morale will drop . Defoe would be a good player for City , as would Ebanks Blake . As much as we admire the Spanish players , so do the the Spanish admire ours .

Paying Eto'o that much won't be good for the confidence of the rest .

Well...... you did ask :o)
Hughes said he will let a lot of players go after we've got our targets. We knew that Santa Cruz was a long term target, but Barry was a surprise. Beyond Tevez, I doubt the media, or anyone knows who our targets are. Circumstances will change, and suddenly players will become available who maybe we had not considered.

Pienaar's looking good in the Confederations Cup.

Pienaar is playing his ass off since mid season .
Definitely one to watch , and a great buy for Everton .

jay_mcfc said:
Ebanks Blake....!! Fuck me!

Man , I would ejaculate in joy if Moyes bought him .
The guy is young and has top class potential .

He is a championship player thats why the rags let him go.

wrongun73 said:
jay_mcfc said:
jay_mcfc said:

Have you seen his arse? He'll be a flop in the prem.
is there something you want to tell us??
antlondonITK?

bluepeter62 said:
jay_mcfc said:

He is a championship player thats why the rags let him go.

He broke his leg and never got back in .
I have a good feeling about the lad if he played for a good team again .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.