Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

tolmie's hairdoo said:
backagain said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Where are all the bare-baiters tonight?

Don't tell me this forum has seen the light - or is it just the kids are tucked up in bed or getting shit-faced on White Lightening in the local park!

IMO a move for Sergio Aguero would be a smart one - especially if Tevez could help us pull that one off.

It would probably take something in region of £50m but Maradona would surely relish his two first choice strikers playing together week-in week-out ahead of the World Cup year.

I did post earlier that I am sure you feel like a CNUT if that's any help!

PMSL! that's more like the Blue Moon I know and have come to hate in last month.
ç

I was trying to be helpful ;-)
IMO Eto'o is off to Milan or God forbid SHITE ON LOAN!

gh_mcfc said:
g180aj said:
it says on one off the stories on sky sports website that fabiano has a buy out clause off about 26 mill (30 million euros)

Would be my plan B but thought his buy out was a lot more.

Hopefully he was sitting next to Gook at Robbies wedding.. Does Cook speak portuguese ?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11834_5421639,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 39,00.html</a>

francis henry lee said:
*singingtheblues* said:
muenchenblue said:
Know it not the right the thread, but can't start a new one, sorry!!! Mods will move it? Maybe a few interested?
Was at Tegernsee training camp this evening, did ask about transfers but got no answers, sorry again!!! won't make it as a ITK!!!
1st team squad training today,Kasp, Stu Taylor, Pab Zab, SI, MJ, Petrov, Boj, Bellers, RSC, Benji, thats it!!!
Think the whole youth team are there, whose the samba lookalike, huge!!!
Good news was that Michael Johnson was in full training, and doesn't look as bad as in that SSN interview, was blowing a bit on the sprints, but 1st touch was as good as Irelands, different class in the kickarounds!
Petrov was flying in the sprints, hughes shouting at him to wait for the rest!!! Boj does look v fit, lost lot of weight, and v pumped up, as my mate said on the MEN, only thing was his left knee was heavliy strapped.

RSC in full training knee strapped as well, but took part in the full session, does look your old fashioned centre forward, looks a lot bigger than benji when stood together.

Bellers looked fit as well, ankle strapped though, going mental everytime in missed kicked!!!
Looking forward to the game tomorrow, think we'll play in one of the away kits, as 1860 play in light blue.
New to the forum, can you attach photo's, got a few tonight, will get loads tomorrow,

We miss out on our main transfer target, a world class striker - who we were led to believe was a very real possibility...

And all of the rest of our current strikers are cripples...

What a day.

63wspc.jpg

at least we didnt get owen

Yeah, I'm delighted!

g180aj said:
gh_mcfc said:
g180aj said:
it says on one off the stories on sky sports website that fabiano has a buy out clause off about 26 mill (30 million euros)

Hopefully he was sitting next to Gook at Robbies wedding.. Does Cook speak portuguese ?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11834_5421639,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 39,00.html</a>

In which case lets BTOOTW .. Lets watch em squirm and get payback for Kaka

tolmie's hairdoo said:
flb said:
who has the feeling we have been shafted ;(

Yup, as long as those bastards Milan aren't involved. Otherwise, a declaration of war.

As for Fabiano, great striker, suited to Prem, but have feeling wrong side of 28?

a good 3 to 4 years in him tho, good deal for us especially iff we beat milan to him, would be a big statement.

gh_mcfc said:
g180aj said:
gh_mcfc said:
g180aj said:

In which case lets BTOOTW .. Lets watch em squirm and get payback for Kaka
went all funny then when i saw them letters k...a...k.... cant say it makes me feel weird

i cant believe noone has mentioned zlatan yet he would be for sale for the right price

backagain said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
backagain said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Where are all the bare-baiters tonight?

Don't tell me this forum has seen the light - or is it just the kids are tucked up in bed or getting shit-faced on White Lightening in the local park!

IMO a move for Sergio Aguero would be a smart one - especially if Tevez could help us pull that one off.

It would probably take something in region of £50m but Maradona would surely relish his two first choice strikers playing together week-in week-out ahead of the World Cup year.

I did post earlier that I am sure you feel like a CNUT if that's any help!

PMSL! that's more like the Blue Moon I know and have come to hate in last month.
ç

I was trying to be helpful ;-)
IMO Eto'o is off to Milan or God forbid SHITE ON LOAN!

Well I thought you were funny!!

g180aj said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
flb said:
who has the feeling we have been shafted ;(

Yup, as long as those bastards Milan aren't involved. Otherwise, a declaration of war.

As for Fabiano, great striker, suited to Prem, but have feeling wrong side of 28?

a good 3 to 4 years in him tho, good deal for us especially iff we beat milan to him, would be a big statement.
can you imagine the irony if he went to the red shits!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.