Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Well at least we ended it as opposed to him rejecting us this time. That's one step up from the Kaka affair, a small step. I'd rather we went for targets that we might actually get without having to throw daft sums of money at them though

The Fat el Hombre said:
Well at least we ended it as opposed to him rejecting us this time. That's one step up from the Kaka affair, a small step. I'd rather we went for targets that we might actually get without having to throw daft sums of money at them though
how do you know what terms we're offering? Papers make it up

The Fat el Hombre said:

Agreed but shoot for the stars............

The Fat el Hombre said:
We come out of it with some integrity i suppose-mind you sky and the scumbag press will turn it on its head and say he fucked us off-tinhats for us this weekend,expect Terry to stay at Chelski

Would the 48-hour whiners please comment about Torres analysis of PL centre-backs and the potential of Kun Aguero?

Would the 48-hour whiners please comment about Torres analysis of PL centre-backs and the potential of Kun Aguero?

Hello big gobs? I can't hear you now? Damn, this forum really is going west without you...

I don't recall one of you pecksniffs saying anything on here when Torres did make his remarks weeks ago (and they were posted in this forum....a forum you read from cover to cover...which is why you all have been moaning without end, right?). Why? Why would you experts on life, the universe, and everything, remain silent? Why are you now?

Perfect opportinity (weeks ago, and now again) to talk about the science and art of football, yet bullshitter of Barnoldswick still refuses to speak. You've got some front some of you who have been on here whining and moaning about "tone" and "juveniles" lol.

You slate this forum, but post once a year...."because I have nothing worthwhile to say"...true, true. Anyway, how would you know the condition of this place, unless you came here constantly? Kerb crawlers.

Brucie Bonus said:

Hello big gobs? I can't hear you now? Damn, this forum really is going west without you...

I don't recall one of you pecksniffs saying anything on here when Torres did make his remarks weeks ago (and they were posted in this forum....a forum you read from cover to cover...which is why you all have been moaning without end, right?). Why? Why would you experts on life, the universe, and everything, remain silent? Why are you now?

Perfect opportinity (weeks ago, and now again) to talk about the science and art of football, yet bullshitter of Barnoldswick still refuses to speak. You've got some front some of you who have been on here whining and moaning about "tone" and "juveniles" lol.

You slate this forum, but post once a year...."because I have nothing worthwhile to say"...true, true. Anyway, how would you know the condition of this place, unless you came here constantly? Kerb crawlers.

I'll have what he's having

Brucie Bonus said:

what the fcuk!!!!!!

Eto'o is kinda too big for us at this stage. Would have been nice, but never a chance of it really. Forlan?? :) :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.