Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Clearly never interested 100% my arse no offence

Pulled out before we embarrassed ourselves anymore

Pam said:
simon23 said:
Im sorry but some people on here need to take their blue tainted specs off

If utd get eto they will have possibly the best centre forward int he world (Top 3 definately)

Of course they can afford him.......he will pay for himself in merchadising alone....

forget all this about them not signing him because they wont sign players over 26....they just signed owen and he is older than that

if they offer 18-20m...barca will snap their hands off..........they are desperate to get rid

If eto is made aware of a bid by utd...he will go.....they can offer him everything he wants...champs league football and more wages than he is on now (maybe not as much as city were offering but still more than he is on at present)

we have managed to pave the way for his exist to which ever club now snaps him up.....we have made a mistake in pulling out of this bid IF he was actually interested in joining......which of course maybe he wasnt and was acutally all the time holding out for another club to come in for him

Bullshit.

Disagree. Think that we made exactly the right move here. We are building up a real positive momentum now. Thats the biggest thing. If he doesn,t want to come it wont help. Thing is i dont think we have heard the last of Eto just yet. Only my opinion tho

simon23 said:

If utd get eto they will have possibly the best centre forward int he world (Top 3 definately)

Of course they can afford him.......he will pay for himself in merchadising alone....

forget all this about them not signing him because they wont sign players over 26....they just signed owen and he is older than that

if they offer 18-20m...barca will snap their hands off..........they are desperate to get rid

If eto is made aware of a bid by utd...he will go.....they can offer him everything he wants...champs league football and more wages than he is on now (maybe not as much as city were offering but still more than he is on at present)

we have managed to pave the way for his exist to which ever club now snaps him up.....we have made a mistake in pulling out of this bid IF he was actually interested in joining......which of course maybe he wasnt and was acutally all the time holding out for another club to come in for him

Doubt it

sam221985 said:
simon23 said:

Doubt it

Doubt what? I don't even know what he means. How the hell have we paved the way for anything?

simon23 said:

You should be sorry after all that rubbish.

Simon 23 I think you've just won an award for the most umpopular post 2009! I'd like to support you but it is rubbish. Have a think!

Cobwebcat said:
Simon 23 I think you've just won an award for the most umpopular post 2009! I'd like to support you but it is rubbish. Have a think!

its called a reality check

people saying that its a step forward pulling out of a deal for possibly the best forward in the game when we still have around a month and a half of the transfer window left

all im saying is we should have waited...there is no reason why we couldnt have and still gone for other targets as well as eto.....

if utd (or any other club get eto'o...and barca clearly want to sell him and he wants to leave)....then we have missed out big time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.