Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

EalingBlue2 said:
A few people need a few life and business lessons.
Nothing is ever 100% a deal is never dead, we walked away which was exactly what we needed to do.

If a better deal does not come for Barca or for eto,o they will be back and we may get better terms, we had to walk away no deal is ever left on a table indefinitely you have to have a deadline and walk away and then it is up to the other party.

There are a lot of very naïve posts here. We won't miss out on anything because of this move and sometimes walking away is the only way to make things happen, in business, in life and even in love.

that is what I am hoping is going to happen

simon23 said:
EalingBlue2 said:
Nothing is ever 100% a deal is never dead, we walked away which was exactly what we needed to do.

If a better deal does not come for Barca or for eto,o they will be back and we may get better terms, we had to walk away no deal is ever left on a table indefinitely you have to have a deadline and walk away and then it is up to the other party.

There are a lot of very naïve posts here. We won't miss out on anything because of this move and sometimes walking away is the only way to make things happen, in business, in life and even in love.

It will be interesting if we make a big public play for an alternative in the next few days which is the oldest trick in the book, of course.

Pam said:
simon23 said:
EalingBlue2 said:

It will be interesting if we make a big public play for an alternative in the next few days. It's the oldest trick in the book, of course.

It's always funny when women talk about footy

Pam - I normally respect everyone on this board especially established members like yourself....however if you cannt at least post something that is in the way a counter to my arguement, instead of posting very immature petty comments like this or just one work answers like "bullshit", why even bother....after all, I thought the idea of a forum was to have discussion and debate.[/quote]

I thought it went without saying, mate, and anyway, I did elaborate. I asked you how we had paved the way for Eto to go elsewhere. You haven't answered.[/quote][/quote]

ok....

we have paved the way because now everyone in the world knows that barca are willing to sell (actually they are probably desperate to sell) and that eto'o wants to leave......everyone knows what the asking price is, everyone knows all they ahve to do is come up with a package that is suitable to the player and barca and he will be off as quick as possible....city have done al the leg work on this......

backagain said:
Pam said:
simon23 said:
EalingBlue2 said:

It will be interesting if we make a big public play for an alternative in the next few days. It's the oldest trick in the book, of course.

It's always funny when women talk about footy

It's even funnier when twatzoids talk about it.

Pam said:
[

that is what I am hoping is going to happen[/quote]

It will be interesting if we make a big public play for an alternative in the next few days. It's the oldest trick in the book, of course.[/quote]

It's always funny when women talk about footy[/quote]

Pathetic.[/quote]

Exactly that is what is So Funny

simon23 said:
Pam - I normally respect everyone on this board especially established members like yourself....however if you cannt at least post something that is in the way a counter to my arguement, instead of posting very immature petty comments like this or just one work answers like "bullshit", why even bother....after all, I thought the idea of a forum was to have discussion and debate.

I thought it went without saying, mate, and anyway, I did elaborate. I asked you how we had paved the way for Eto to go elsewhere. You haven't answered.[/quote][/quote]

ok....

we have paved the way because now everyone in the world knows that barca are willing to sell (actually they are probably desperate to sell) and that eto'o wants to leave......everyone knows what the asking price is, everyone knows all they ahve to do is come up with a package that is suitable to the player and barca and he will be off as quick as possible....city have done al the leg work on this......[/quote]

So Barca wanted to keep it a secret?

Pam .........rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit,

Can't see Eto'o staying at Barca after all this. Can't see us going back in after our public withdrawa. And given the noises that he wants CL then there are only a few clubs he could end up at and the rags are deffo one of them

johnmc said:
Can't see Eto'o staying at Barca after all this. Can't see us going back in after our public withdrawa. And given the noises that he wants CL then there are only a few clubs he could end up at and the rags are deffo one of them

yup

fully agree....

I do hope that we are just posturing and that if the chance to sign him does come up we do go back in for him........Just hope its not too late

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.