Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Is Eto'o Next?

blueblood007 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
blueblood007 said:
ohhhh my god when could eto'o come?

I will party at the coms if this actually happens lol who else would go to the ground to show the owner what we think?

I would for definate, in fact im going to fill my car up now so im ready lol

hahaha can just imagine loads of us city fans jumpin for joy outside the ground with the rest of england watchin on skysports lol

I'll bring the beer, meet you there :D

blueblood007 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
blueblood007 said:

I will party at the coms if this actually happens lol who else would go to the ground to show the owner what we think?

hahaha can just imagine loads of us city fans jumpin for joy outside the ground with the rest of england watchin on skysports lol

Be f**king awesome. I was watching SSN last summer at 11:50pm when it was announced Robbie had signed. The atmosphere was awesome, got in my car and drove down and everybody had f*cked off lol

markbmcfc said:
blueblood007 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
blueblood007 said:

I'll bring the beer, meet you there :D

lol say about 45min ill be there bring me banana and flag

BibbyBlue85 said:
blueblood007 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
blueblood007 said:

Be f**king awesome. I was watching SSN last summer at 11:50pm when it was announced Robbie had signed. The atmosphere was awesome, got in my car and drove down and everybody had f*cked off lol

Typicle city hahaha

Eto'o was the one played we have been linked with this summer who I thought, yes, we should get him.

He would be the best signing and so much better than Cruz. I just hope we get Eto'o just been a bit drawn out. TBH I would paid an extra £5 for season ticket if it meant he came.

eto transfer

sorry to begin an new thread regarding eto.but i was just wondering if anybody would be able to give me some info on weather he could join us and what are the chances.will it depend on what wage package were prepared to give or is it all just paper talk? i am just curious folks.

Re: eto transfer

He wants £16 mill a year according to another thread on these boards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.