Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: this press conference today

Is the live press conference being aired on Sky Sports News I have it on channel 405 right now and all it's mensioning so far is Kevin Doyle switch to Wolves, some Rugby player announcing is retirement and nothing about Samuel Eto'o about a press conference this hour. It's just said about the press conference (Today) asn't announced a time on Sky Sports News though but it just said is agent will be announcing he won't be joining Manchester City. :\

we need to get out while we can, he wants too much money and is trying to dictate....the little shit!!....he thinks he's bigger than us hence the stupid signing on fee and ridiculous wage demands, there are better strikers with more potential out there

mvc said:
I don't post alot but have felt moved enough to add to this debate, this eto'o affair is turning very similar to the Kaka circus, lets get out first and save face.

It is rumoured that he wants 13 mill 'ish of the fee to move and it is fairly obvious Barca are not going to give it him, I predict then the deal will collapse and City will become the butt of the media stories ie "not big enough" "no history" etc etc etc.

City, get out of this circus now and beat his agent to the press with a statement that we are withdrawing from this process, we are dumping him due to his greed and lack of honesty.

Lets put this behind us and move on to plan B.

for me it's nothing like the kaka deal Barcelona excepted
the deal eto'o I presume excepted it then when eto'o asked
for loyality payment that when the shit hit the fan. it's up
to Barcelona now either pay up or lose out on getting nothing
next year.

dannyboy91uk said:
Is the live press conference being aired on Sky Sports News I have it on channel 405 right now and all it's mensioning so far is Kevin Doyle switch to Wolves, some Rugby player announcing is retirement and nothing about Samuel Eto'o about a press conference this hour. It's just said about the press conference (Today) asn't announced a time on Sky Sports News though but it just said is agent will be announcing he won't be joining Manchester City. :\

They might not have any rights to show it

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Because if we come out all defensive it makes us look guilty. Say nothing and let them think what they want.

am I the only one who thinks that this is nothing like the Kaka saga ? in this instance we have made an offer to Barca that they are happy with, we have made an offer to Eto'o that he's happy with, but the two of them have seen there arse with each other. If the ragtops want to twist that on to us, then I dont really care. In the Kaka saga I felt played, if this goes wrong I'll just feel like Ive been stood on the sidelines trying to help two idiots that cant get along lol

johnmc said:
jakeplattinblue said:
are SSN aware of this conference? or are we going to have to email them?

I'm sure they are aware - doesn't mean they can automatically broadcast it

Dear sky sports

If you are not aware allready theres a big press conferance with eto so get on
kind regards
bluemoon

P,S keep that tw"t merson off the fookin telly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.