Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: this press conference today

MCFC-alan88 said:
mike o said:
They wont go live to a spanish press conference,theyll mention it once its over

90% of the press conferences they cover have been pre-recorded and edited before they go out on sky sports news

I think most rational people realise it'll just be posturing by the agent about the indignation that Barca have shown Eto'o, blah blah. It's just staring contest between them at the moment.

Yep,shame theres not more rational people on here though :-)

Re: this press conference today

GStar said:
I have no idea what this guy is saying, yet i cant stop listening!

It is enganging lol, cos he sounds like some terrorist or kidnapper haha. He sounds very serious and angry though. Hes been flapping for a while now

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Superman_7 said:
tbh what is coming clear to me is that barca wanted to keep eto'o when they thought villa was going to madrid..however now they think they can get villa so they want to get rid of eto'o as villa is younger and imo better.

Reminds me of the Tevez/Berbatov saga.

Superman_7 said:
bluebrandon said:
he saying we are forcing his hand and he is not pleased so wants whats due etc
aww poor baby.............

TWAT

you won't be saying that when he nets 10 past the rags at the swamp this season!

this is all sounding rather promising for us, not getting hopes up too high but sounds to me like Eto'o is busy "burning his bridges".

Kevcod said:
chedleeblue said:
the way i look at it is barcelona should just pay him his money he is owed or he leaves in 12 mnths for nothing, we pay them 25 mill they pay him 13 mill of that still leaves them with 12 mill profit rather then getting nothing after 12 mnths and a unhappy player who can/will cause disruption with the team if left to rot on the bench

Fully agree
+ the wages Barca would save, I would guess he's on approx 100,000 a week with them so they'd save another 5 million.
Hopefully this is the game his agent is playing.

I know we should be outraged, tell him to P off etc......
But Eto'o .....playing for City
C'mon, it gives you a lazy lob, doesn't it?

yeah didnt think of the wages also !! a lazy lob!!!! thinking of eto in a city shirt make it a baby arm holding an apple!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.