Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

RobinJo said:
Pam said:
Didn't people hear what MH said this morning about deals being some way off? Or is it the case that Billy the Goat knows more about this than the manager does.

I know people are desperate for good news but stop encouraging the likes of Billy the idiot because if you don't, he'll be back for more.

Do you believe any of that? Hes hardly going to come out and say ''oh yeah we're about 95% done''.

Gullable springs to mind.

Agree with this Hughes will always play everything down. I still dont believe any word of bullshit WUMS who get a thrill of joining up and saying crap because everyone hangs off their everyword then run off.

All has been agreed. Barca have agreed a settlement payment for Samuel. This was a key sticking point but all has been concluded. Yes It will break on Sky Sports News at around 6pm so I am told and the information with regards to the press release at 7pm will be explained. As I said earlier Eto will not be there. Manchester City will just be confirmingthe signing

Pam said:
Manchester_lalala said:
After reading this, my hopes are sky high, and if im going to be let down yet again for like the 10th time in the space of 2 day, im going to track this billy lad down and amputate his hands.

On the other hand, if hes right, ill track him down still, but I will give a big massive kiss on the cheek and then faint in thinking of the prospect of Eto'o tearing coke head apart next season. Happy Days.

It isn't a question of right and wrong. He is taking the piss so there is no point in you waiting to amputate his hands. You might as well get on with it immediately.

kneecap him aswell

Pam said:
Manchester_lalala said:
After reading this, my hopes are sky high, and if im going to be let down yet again for like the 10th time in the space of 2 day, im going to track this billy lad down and amputate his hands.

On the other hand, if hes right, ill track him down still, but I will give a big massive kiss on the cheek and then faint in thinking of the prospect of Eto'o tearing coke head apart next season. Happy Days.

It isn't a question of right and wrong. He is taking the piss so there is no point in you waiting to amputate his hands. You might as well get on with it immediately.

Hmmm, hopes are down now, billy son, watcha back. ;)

Paulmcfc2703 said:
The Doctor said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
billythegoat said:
No I cannot name where my information has come from, ofcourse I can't. What I can do is say that this afternoon around 12:30 all was concluded and he has agreed to join Manchester City
if you are right fella you will be a bluemoon legend :). You have news on other transfers or only on eto'o?

Is our Manager good at Poker? because with a straight face he said on SSN that Eto'o still had issues at Barca and that negotions for Tevez were only in the early stages. So what happened to the done deal Spursmad?
clearly not as he gave a sure 'tell' that he was not telling the whole truth when he stated that negotiations were at an early stage.

Errr??????

bluemonkey71 said:
Pam said:
Manchester_lalala said:

kneecap him aswell

I know where Billy the Goat lives so if he's wrong whos up for a Goat Barbecue?

RobinJo said:
Pam said:
Didn't people hear what MH said this morning about deals being some way off? Or is it the case that Billy the Goat knows more about this than the manager does.

I know people are desperate for good news but stop encouraging the likes of Billy the idiot because if you don't, he'll be back for more.

Do you believe any of that? Hes hardly going to come out and say ''oh yeah we're about 95% done''.

Of course I believe it. I was reacting to the Billy the Twat announcement that we will be signing Eto at 7pm tonight. MH would have known about it were that to be true and it would have been pointless for him to have said it what he said about the whole thing this morning. I think you'll find that by 7pm tonight, I will not be the one that looks gullable.

billythegoat said:
All has been agreed. Barca have agreed a settlement payment for Samuel. This was a key sticking point but all has been concluded. Yes It will break on Sky Sports News at around 6pm so I am told and the information with regards to the press release at 7pm will be explained. As I said earlier Eto will not be there. Manchester City will just be confirmingthe signing

Be typing with your toes in a minute. ;)

Pam said:
RobinJo said:
Pam said:

Of course I believe it. I was reacting to the Billy the Twat announcement that we will be signing Eto at 7pm tonight. MH would have known about it were that to be true and it would have been pointless for him to have said it. I think you'll find that by 7pm tonight, I will not be the one that looks gullable.

And neither will I, take everything with a pinch.

billythegoat said:
Very nice of you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.