Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

The club wanted to launch the new site with a 'surprise' opening page showing off one or more star signings. Don't be shocked if the site is delayed due to 'technical difficulties'.

Re: 13 MILLION BIG ONES!

Why would we be a laughing stock if it falls through?

If it falls through its because we arent mugs and we arent being held to ransom

The only people wholl be laughing stocks are the divs making up songs as soon as were linked with someone in the sun or take it as gospel as soon as someone off heres cousins barber cut the hair of the man who washes gary cooks car said..........

city stew said:
heatonmoorblue said:
I want eto'o but 38 mill is us breaking the british transfer record for a 28 year old who is in his last year of his contract. A bit too much if you ask me.
i agree 100% but if we dont get him now we will again be a laughin stock and i feel if we dont get him we wont get tevez either and then we will be say see ya to robbie because he was told there would more to follow ....

This. Sadly.

BLUENATIC said:
city stew said:
heatonmoorblue said:
I want eto'o but 38 mill is us breaking the british transfer record for a 28 year old who is in his last year of his contract. A bit too much if you ask me.
i agree 100% but if we dont get him now we will again be a laughin stock and i feel if we dont get him we wont get tevez either and then we will be say see ya to robbie because he was told there would more to follow ....
<BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">This. Sadly.

FUCK ME! By all accounts we've got Tevez in the bag and we're still in the mix for Eto'o but you've managed to turn it round into a 'We're losing Robinho' story! Pmsl! Only City fans. I will NEVER forget this!

Fukcin ell. Just read on another thread people saying 'We won't get eto'o now so tevez won't come, so Robinho will be off cos he was told more are coming. typical city'

When did our fans become so miserable?! Someboyd please tell me I'm not going mad.

BLUENATIC said:
city stew said:

This. Sadly.

I can hardly beleive that you think that the club will collapse because of a single player who we never had any guarantee of getting anyway.

Get a grip. ADUG will not let this club fail.

Dobsy87 said:
BLUENATIC said:
city stew said:
heatonmoorblue said:
<BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">This. Sadly.

FUCK ME! By all accounts we've got Tevez in the bag and we're still in the mix for Eto'o but you've managed to turn it round into a 'We're losing Robinho' story! Pmsl! Only City fans. I will NEVER forget this!

Haha I was thinking the same, I think we'll be sold aswell by the Arabs to Le Tiss.

Dobsy87 said:
Fukcin ell. Just read on another thread people saying 'We won't get eto'o now so tevez won't come, so Robinho will be off cos he was told more are coming. typical city'

When did our fans become so miserable?! Someboyd please tell me I'm not going mad.

our fans can be like these squibs everyone is talking about.....very damp

Dobsy87 said:

Your not going mad!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.