Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

forevercity said:
so whats happening now? feck all?

Some guy claimed that Eto'o has signed and there will be a press conference tonight. Then everyone had a witch trial and decided that he should burn.

twinkletoes said:
forevercity said:

Some guy claimed that Eto'o has signed and there will be a press conference tonight. Then everyone had a witch trial and decided that he should burn.

that about sums it up nicely.

twinkletoes said:
forevercity said:

You also forgot a chat about goat curry, evryone getting Astley'd and Jo being cup tied.

forevercity said:
Feck all. There's a reporter outside COMS saying, "I can confirm, that nothing is going on. However, sources are telling us that in about 15 minutes Garry Cook is scheduled to have his afternoon macaroon and cup of tea. Back to you."

Some new website's up as well, but I'm not going anywhere near it in case I blow it up or something.

2 hours untill sky sports confirm and 3 hours untill the press conference, time is ticking and appologies better start flooding in after all the abuse ive taken

i take it the general view about "we signed eto'o n there will be a press confrence tonight" is that its bollocks? need to know whether i can leave to computer tonight or not

I would be gobsmacked if CT didn't arrive eventually. I just can't imagine a scenario where he went to anyone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.