Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Im just keeping my fingers crossed that Villa wanting to go to Barca. I reckon thats the key factor.

twinkletoes said:
forevercity said:
so whats happening now? feck all?

Some guy claimed that Eto'o has signed and there will be a press conference tonight. Then everyone had a witch trial and decided that he should burn.

Yea some guy with no previous posts who's obviously signed up on a wind up says Eto'o will be unveiled tonight as a City signing.

alera said:
I am past caring anyway. I would rather have Klaas-Jan Huntelaarfrom Madrid than Eto any day. With all the forwards they are signing he will defo be available.

2004–2005 Heerenveen 46 (33)
2005–2009 Ajax 92 (76)
2009– Real Madrid 20 0(8)
2006– Netherlands 23 (13)

Hes only 25 and look at his goal scoring record. Be a miles better signing that ETO IMO.

no way. i'm a long-time Ajax fan (since waaay before Cuntelaar) and KJH is an smug little shit. full of himself, bit of a self-absorbed troublemaker and less than half the player of eto'o. and not fast, either. damn good finisher though.

The Fat el Hombre said:
twinkletoes said:
forevercity said:

Some guy claimed that Eto'o has signed and there will be a press conference tonight. Then everyone had a witch trial and decided that he should burn.

Yea some guy with no previous posts who's obviously signed up on a wind up says Eto'o will be unveiled tonight as a City signing.

Do you think we will ever hear from him again after tonight?

also, on james stannage's facebook it says 'eto'o to sign for city today, tevez expected by friday'

The power of Paul said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
twinkletoes said:
forevercity said:

Do you think we will ever hear from him again after tonight?

He's still on now

Ask Mark who I am and he will tell you ok. You may as well all know now any way as it is due out on the news at 6pm tonight so I won't get in to any trouble, and if I do then i will deny that it is me as there is no proof

The power of Paul said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Pam said:
Manchester_lalala said:
After reading this, my hopes are sky high, and if im going to be let down yet again for like the 10th time in the space of 2 day, im going to track this billy lad down and amputate his hands.

On the other hand, if hes right, ill track him down still, but I will give a big massive kiss on the cheek and then faint in thinking of the prospect of Eto'o tearing coke head apart next season. Happy Days.

It isn't a question of right and wrong. He is taking the piss so there is no point in you waiting to amputate his hands. You might as well get on with it immediately.

kneecap him aswell

I know where Billy the Goat lives so if he's wrong whos up for a Goat Barbecue?

If he's wrong, I thought it was bullshit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.