Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

billythegoat said:
No I am not! Not long to wait for all you non balievers. This site is really offensive

i wont abuse m8 but as allways ill take the news with a pinch of salt, if it happens it happnens if not oh well onto the next ITK we go :)

twinkletoes said:
mancityscot said:
billythegoat said:
Ask Mark who I am and he will tell you ok. You may as well all know now any way as it is due out on the news at 6pm tonight so I won't get in to any trouble, and if I do then i will deny that it is me as there is no proof

Fuck off. We are all sick of it

Speak for yourself.

Fine. I'm pretty sure you'll all be pissed off when you go onto sky sports news tonite and nothing comes up at all about it. We've had our fair share of bullshitters. No need for another.

He's just joined for fuck sake

billythegoat said:
No I am not! Not long to wait for all you non balievers. This site is really offensive

We don't like Liars here.

Get the pitchforks, torches, tar and feathers!!!!!!!

billy the curry has being predicting nonsense all day, im pretty new on here and laughed at some of his comments.

Why the feck would James Stannage know anything and no-one else would?!!!!!
Some bird in moss side wanted a bit of company when he was hosting the late night show way back when so I rang her up (imagine 'em giving out phone numbers now!!!). She didn't seem put off by the fact that I was 16 and gave me the address and urged me to hurry! I cycled round there sharpish and knocked on the door. The biggest fattest 50 year old tart you've ever seen answered the door and invited me in and not to worry about her husband sat watching the telly in the other room! I decided that discretion was the better part of valour and legged it back down to my bike only to find that some twat had nicked it and so I had to walk back to Chorlton in the middle of the night. As a result of this I am convinced that James Stannage knows feck all about anything.

Can we please merge this thread with the Tevez one? It'll be really impressive.

leewill31 said:
billythegoat said:

i wont abuse m8 but as allways ill take the news with a pinch of salt, if it happens it happnens if not oh well onto the next ITK we go :)

Your one persistant WUM Billy I give you credit for that.

Balti said:
Why the feck would James Stannage know anything and no-one else would?!!!!!
Some bird in moss side wanted a bit of company when he was hosting the late night show way back when so I rang her up (imagine 'em giving out phone numbers now!!!). She didn't seem put off by the fact that I was 16 and gave me the address and urged me to hurry! I cycled round there sharpish and knocked on the door. The biggest fattest 50 year old tart you've ever seen answered the door and invited me in and not to worry about her husband sat watching the telly in the other room! I decided that discretion was the better part of valour and legged it back down to my bike only to find that some twat had nicked it and so I had to walk back to Chorlton in the middle of the night. As a result of this I am convinced that James Stannage knows feck all about anything.
Mods, can you extract this post and make it a sticky?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.