Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

THERE REALLY ISN'T ANY NEED FOR THE OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE TOWARDS HIM FROM SOME POSTERS. ITS CLEAR TO SEE THE LAD IS YOUNG, YET SOME THINK ITS AN INVITATION TO ACT HARD.

TONE IT DOWN SOME GUYS, YOU CAN RIDICULE THE YOUNG UN' WITHOUT SWEARING[/quote][/quote]

FUCK OFF!;)

Adam1991 said:
LATEST ETO'O ODDS FROM SKY BET:

Samuel Eto'o's Club after Summer Transfer Window - By End Of Summer Trans Wind
Refresh odds Add to Basket Bet now
Barcelona 1.57 Inter Milan 21.00
Man City 2.62 Liverpool 34.00
Man Utd 15.00 Tottenham 67.00
Chelsea 21.00

Gone down have they Billy? have they fuck

Billy Bullshitter! 1hr 35 min to go.

Adam1991 said:
Billy is lying.

I pm'ed him and posted in here for him to answer the following questions and he's failed to do so, oh dear.

1. Why haven't sky sports heard about this yet?
2. How do you know they're going to hear about it at 6pm?
3. How has eto'o signed the contract if on holiday?
4.You signed up today so if your a city fan why have you signed up today?
5. When's tevez signing?
6. 7pm bit late for a press conference aint it?
Why would he tell you how he knows ? It's his fucking source ... Thats the points because there would be no point in telling people who were signing if you knew the source.

just got a colleague to access the media site for ssn and although they do not release detail they do have an allocated slot at 17.01-17.03 today for breaking news where it would normally say headlines, so may be some truth in story although all other media release sites are showing nothing related to city.

billythegoat said:
1. Why haven't sky sports heard about this yet? - They have, but cannot release it yet
2. How do you know they're going to hear about it at 6pm? - Samuel told me personally
3. How has eto'o signed the contract if on holiday? - This deal has not been signed yet. All has been agreed and this will be confirmed tonight. Samuel will sign when he comes back. After this he will be presented to the fans with manager Mark Hughes.
4.You signed up today so if your a city fan why have you signed up today? - I do not come on here and this is my first time. I will be staying on though despite the abuse i have been given.
5. When's tevez signing? - I have no idea
6. 7pm bit late for a press conference aint it? - Obviously not

The BIGGEST load of shit i have ever read in my life

These are the best sort of wums, they talk bollocks for a few hours and set themselves an early deadline and deep down even the most cynical on here will be thinking what if, either way it will be all over by 7 so just be thankful of that.

Samuel told me personally?

Quality!

Bang on 6pm sky sports news yellow ticker should say eto'o signs then billy?

Get a feeling billy's post at 6:05 will be "Hahahahahhahaha! I lie."?

Been digging around from what a few said on here.

Can't remember who said it but i've just took a screen shot of Stannage's facebook wall and found this

stannage.jpg

SWP's back said:
THERE REALLY ISN'T ANY NEED FOR THE OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE TOWARDS HIM FROM SOME POSTERS. ITS CLEAR TO SEE THE LAD IS YOUNG, YET SOME THINK ITS AN INVITATION TO ACT HARD.

TONE IT DOWN SOME GUYS, YOU CAN RIDICULE THE YOUNG UN' WITHOUT SWEARING
[/quote]

FUCK OFF!;)[/quote]

Spot on mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.