Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

billythegoat said:
Look enought grief ok. Fine do not call me then. The offer was there thats all I was saying ok

You are beggering belief, you time-wasting article.

07880887896 or 07796565849 I am on both of those numbers at the moment and do not be silly there is no way I am giving out Samuels number on a forum. I will give mine as when he signs all of you can call me to say sorry and celebrate

I just shit myself then when they broke a story about city on ssn but it was about the shiekh

billythegoat said:
07880887896 or 07796565849 I am on both of those numbers at the moment and do not be silly there is no way I am giving out Samuels number on a forum. I will give mine as when he signs all of you can call me to say sorry and celebrate

LOL this is getting fucking ridiculous.

Billy u cant laugh at us after 6 when he dosent sign cus nobody believes you anyway

Brucie Bonus said:
The power of Paul said:
billythegoat said:
Ive just got off the phone to Samuel and he laughed when I told him the reaction you lot have given me. I tell you what then give me a call ??? I actually would like to speak to some of you

jesus get the site co ordinator to omit him. thats enuff.
Offer incense, cut yourself, and mumble rapidly, then the Gods of The Forum will bend to you, descending.

Or, just yell at Cheesy or Wheelsy or de Niro etc via PM or click the red exclamation mark.

Thanks Bruce ive put a request in. Perhaps we should start a petition to get Billy OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

billythegoat said:
you really shouldn't post those on here kid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.