Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

mancityscot said:
nu774ll said:
twinkletoes said:
I have just phoned and he is telling the truth.

You arranged a 'meet' with him then?

You gay ?

you what? i didnt ring him?

im referring to this...
<a class="postlink" href="http://hull.gumtree.com/hull/63/36731363.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://hull.gumtree.com/hull/63/36731363.html</a>

Bongo Joe said:
Could he have heard something genuine but decided to come up with a ridiculous story so that when it happens he looks like a hero?

Just seems strange that Stannage has put it on his facebook.

Or maybe it's Stannage himself (or a mate of his), and this was a carefully orchestrated plan - the result of which will be announced live on air, thus proving that a large proportion of football fans are actually fucking idiots.

We really do have some fucking moronic fans.

billythegoat said:
CALL ME PEOPLE OK YOU HAVE MY NUMBERS AND I AM HAPPY TO TALK WITH YOU

it's probably one of those scam numbers that cost you a fiver if you call it lol

billythegoat said:
Ive not had 1 genuine call thus far! A load of pranks which is very immature

I would go back and delete your phone number mate. Was not wise to put it up on the main page, you learn I guess. I am going to give you until 7pm and judge you then. Dont rise to the crap, keep chilled and if your right you will get those who have called you praising you instead! But for your sake go back and delete the number's.
Those that are prank calling... It's a bit unfair and unjust. he may be telling porkies but dont prank call. Just think... If and I mean "if" he was related to Eto'o then you are making us look fucking stupid. Wait until 7pm and then let rip.

johnmc said:
mancity25 said:
Just rang 1 of the numbers, and it said something like Billy's gay chat line. I quickly hung up.

Which number was that one mate??

Haha

i bet the other one is "hello this is sammy eto'os agent if you are willing to offer sammy boy a contract please txt it through to me..."

I'm just about to call the company he works for to ask them if they know he's surfing the internet on their time :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.