Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

ono said:
For those that care about him signing and not about making this thread as long as the tevez one, the latest from Barcelona seems to be that they have agreed terms with Villa, Villa really wants to go, they just have to agree a fee with Valencia.

They are also reportedly going to table an offer for Mascherano

Laporta has also stated he wants to find the best solution for Barca and Eto'o.

All the above is on the Sport.es site and El Mundo Deportivo.

If they're buying Mach and Villa, they're definitely not keeping Tevez

ono said:
For those that care about him signing and not about making this thread as long as the tevez one, the latest from Barcelona seems to be that they have agreed terms with Villa, Villa really wants to go, they just have to agree a fee with Valencia.

Its getting better

ono said:

also, i noticed on goal.com (yes i know) that valencia don't want that kerreison lad on loan as part of the deal

bluemoon05 said:
ono said:

If they're buying Mach and Villa, they're definitely not keeping Tevez

TEVEZ???

svennis pennis said:
Please don't start that shit on here about what your having for lunch etc... It's ruining the actual debate and the news be it from our press or the Spanish.
This

Everyone loves a joke but it's a pain in the arse reading 30 pages of what someone has had for lunch. It was remotely funny the first time it was done, not so much now.

The Tevez/Eto'o wont sign til this thread....(insert witty comment here) isn't funny anymore either.

Nowt wrong with humour - tis the reason i love this board - but reading 30 pages of unfunny off topic debate is possibly becoming an annoyance to some...especially those logging in to find the Eto'o thread has moved on 50 pages, thereby expecting news.

bobmcfc said:
ono said:

also, i noticed on goal.com (yes i know) that valencia don't want that kerreison lad on loan as part of the deal
I'm not sure they've actually signed him yet anyway. I might be wrong but i'm not so sure it's even gone through yet.

ono said:
svennis pennis said:
Please don't start that shit on here about what your having for lunch etc... It's ruining the actual debate and the news be it from our press or the Spanish.
This

Everyone loves a joke but it's a pain in the arse reading 30 pages of what someone has had for lunch. It was remotely funny the first time it was done, not so much now.

The Tevez/Eto'o wont sign til this thread....(insert witty comment here) isn't funny anymore either.

Nowt wrong with humour - tis the reason i love this board - but reading 30 pages of unfunny off topic debate is possibly becoming an annoyance to some...especially those logging in to find the Eto'o thread has moved on 50 pages, thereby expecting news.

At last someone speaks sense..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.