Official: City Sign Roberts from Fulham

Another good signing with potential to do well for us. From what i've seen of this lad, he looks decent...cant say i know too much about him though.

Welcome to Manchester paddy.

This quote made me laugh :

But a few years from now, don't be too surprised if the next Evans, Wilson, Lingard or Blackett struts his stuff in sky blue.

I fucking hope not. I'm expecting our academy to produce players with far more talent, than them.

I laughed at the bloke who said the rags have a better match day squad than us. I stopped reading after that point.

He seems to have excellent ball control skills. I'm just hoping he's not another vladimir weiss. I had high hopes for him which did not materialize. Hopefully with the good coaches we now have like Patrick V., not taking anything away from the ones before, the kid will be able to reach his full potential.

Welcome Mr. Roberts. !!!!

From the little I've seen of him, he is exactly the type of young english talent we should be after.

Someone mentioned recently the difference between the smaller, skillful players we are acquiring (sound familiar?) and the giant power-plants that Chelsea seem to be cultivating. At a youth level size matters, but as players mature into men, the superior skill and technique will come to the fore and hopefully that's where our ultimate advantage with our youth policy will lay.

All for signings like this.

Exciting young talent and even from a business model I think it make sense to say spend £8m on a promising youngster.

You'd only need one in five to turn into £40m rated player to make your money back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.