Official: City Sign Roberts from Fulham

I doubt that very much. If it wasn't for our numerous injuries in attack, he wouldn't even be on the bench to be able to come on.
Surely that's the point of having a strong squad? Pelegrini obviously thought he'd done enough in training to beat more senior players for a place on the bench, they all have to step up and cover for injured players.

Should be in the team instead of Navas, I'm hoping one of these days he will carry on his sideways run all the way into the sea and eventually find his way back to Spain.

The lad tries his best and had a good start to his City career, but I'm afraid the team has outgrown him. If we don't get rid soon he is really gonna cost us, that miss v Palace sums the guy up - does the hard bit then the final product is abysmal.

Included in the Uefayouthleauge squad, could he still be eligible on the B list?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.