Official City v Bayern Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancity1 said:
Maldeika said:
Ntini77 said:
Weaker than I expected.

It is the weakest team Bayern could take. Only Usami would make it worse...

Bench: Butt, van Buyten, Lahm, Usami, Müller, Ribery, Gomez

Decent bench FFS.

I´ll bet we start seeing some of those fookers if we´re winning - KHR will see to that!!
Let´s hope we´re out of fookin sight coz that Bayern starting 11 is there to be ripped imho

mike channon´s windmill said:
mancity1 said:
Maldeika said:
It is the weakest team Bayern could take. Only Usami would make it worse...

Bench: Butt, van Buyten, Lahm, Usami, Müller, Ribery, Gomez

Decent bench FFS.

I´ll bet we start seeing some of those fookers if we´re winning - KHR will see to that!!
Let´s hope we´re out of fookin sight coz that Bayern starting 11 is there to be ripped imho

Think we need a quick early goal to set the mood!

I'm assuming that Micah is injured? I mean, it's the only logical explanation as to why he's not in the squad.

Graham Souness is a fucktard. Liverpool in 80's vs modern football. Give me a break. Only on Sky could Gary Neville be the most level headed.

alky313 said:
Graham Souness is a fucktard. Liverpool in 80's vs modern football. Give me a break. Only on Sky could Gary Neville be the most level headed.

lol yeah he is watching twitcher jr and Souness woman with a "wtf are these two bickering about, here have some articulate well formed reasoning"

pudge said:
I'm assuming that Micah is injured? I mean, it's the only logical explanation as to why he's not in the squad.

It's the only explanation for why Zabba wouldn't be playing. He will presumably play against Chelsea?

TCIB said:
alky313 said:

lol yeah he is watching twitcher jr and Souness woman with a "wtf are these two bickering about, here have some articulate well formed reasoning"

Twitcher Jr is funny to watch when they start to discuss tactics. He just sits back saying, "how am I getting paid for this."

What we need is to score very very early. We need to go all out to get a goal in the first 10 minutes.

Just imagine if you're a Napoli player and you're facing a strong Villareal team in Spain, and news filters through that your qualification rivals are winning. That would pile the pressure on them very early on. All of a sudden they have to win.

That'd sow the seeds of doubt that we need to put in their heads. Send them a message from thousands of miles away: "the pressure's on you".

Then who knows? Football is a strange strange game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.