Official City v Bayern Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airbags Optional said:
Ntini77 said:
Savic at right back. Hmmm.

He started there against England in the 2-2 and played ok from what I remember
Not calling him out before kickoff but he didn't fill me with confidence against QPR

Looking at our team and theirs together, the 3 points are there for the taking and we could (if we do) go out on a high. I pray that miracles are true

All I want tonight is that we stuff Bayern and teach KHR that he should keep his mouth shut and stop slagging us off. The blue moon is rising and in 2-3 years we will be awesome both in England and Europe. each step at a time !!!!!!!!!!!!! CTID

It is Bayern's B team.

We are 90% sure out of it anyway, but not beating this eleven at home, to say good bye to the CL with a big win is a horrible mistake.

We can make help our ffp situation a lot because every group stage win is around 500-600.000 pounds for the winning team. So much closer to break even.:))

I want us to win by 3 goals at least, and then maybe that would give us some extra confidence in the league.

Villarreal seems like put out a strong eleven but Napoli only needs a win.

Cmon blues, I believe in miracles ahem. ;0) I really want to stuff this down my rag mates throat.

"tonight is all about the 19 times champions in europe goin through and the blue shit goin out keep spendin all your millions of pounds you will need to so you can compete with the big boys hahaha"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.